First and Last Performance

"Thats you, go on girl", the girls basically shooed me out the room and onto the stage. The lights were bright and basically blinding me. A few men at the back who paid little to no attention immediately centered their eye on me. The lights made the rhinestones on my breast from the costume glow. I got the attraction of basically everyone inside the club.

Pop That by French Montana started playing and the wave of nerves I had were drowned out.

Don't stop, pop that, don't stop
Pop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin' wit'?)
Don't stop, pop that, don't stop
Pop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin' wit'?)
Don't stop, pop that, don't stop
Pop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin' wit'?)
Don't stop, pop that, don't stop

I walked Slowly but seductively onto the stage making my way to the pole.

To them it was probably apart of my choreography but I honestly was trying to avoid tripping down in these high ass boots.

A tall dark guy stood in front smiling at me. He unwrapped a stack and threw away the rubber band. We made deep eye contact which then made him throw every single dollar bill at me making it rain and my heart skipped a beat.

All I saw was green and got excited, that alone boosted my confidence. A few other followed behind him throwing stacks of Benjamins at me.

Zipping down the back of my costume I did a dip like Meg The Stallion and started thrusting my hips raunchily in and out. I turned away as I continued unbuttoning my top. Once I got it undone I pulled it down to my waist completely exposing my chest but my back was still to them.

"Oh come onnnnn", "Turn around sweetheart", "we wanna see tits", they shouted and threw more money to the stage. They cheered me on as I whined seductively and bent over making my ass clap. 'You can do it Jess' I told myself gathering up the courage.

I spun around showing my exposed cleavage and everyone went wild, cheering and whistling at me. Everyone was basically to the stage and engaged in my performance.

I danced around slowly removing my entire outfit until I was left with only my thong. I used my upper body strength to spin around a few times then dropped into the splits bouncing in it. I then balanced on my head twerking and gyrating.

I dont know what got into me but I removed my thong and made my way to the edge of the stage. I felt like I was over the minute and thirty seconds but at this point I had everyones attention and these guys were blowing a bag on me.

Three guys made it rain on my boobs and I turned around, face down ass up position and they made it drizzle on my ass. Whiles twerking in an upside down position I watched a familiar face slowly approach the stage, but it wasn't a happy face. It was more like a 'Im gonna fucking kill you' face.

MASONS POV

As Rose introduced the final lady, the guys and I drank some champagne and took a few shots. As she approached the stage her costume alone was dazzling, plus the lights made her glow which blurred her face but you could still see she was a beautiful young lady.

The music started and she looked a little nervous, but after some guy went over and threw a stack at her she broke out of her shell. She had a banging body and she could really slow dance. I sat down hunching over, I was lowkey trying to avoid the little boner she was giving me.

I watched as guys branched over to her engaging in her performance. She was a tease, hiding her chest and dancing with her back to us. When she turned around she had some real nice perky breast and the cutest nipples, from where we were seated I could tell she was a bad bitch and she definitely was getting hired.

"Damn she fine as fuck Mason", Brent said, I nodded sipping my champagne keeping full on eye contact with her.

I watched as she came closer to the edge of the staged and removed her thong. I got a better look at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey boss", some girls over came over bare chested in our section trying to get my attention but my focus was on 'Bella Rose' or whatever her name was.
looking at my phone, she had been dancing for about 2 minutes but she just looked so damn good. I got up and my security followed pushing their way through the crowd making a clear pathway for me.

As I got closer I swallowed a huge gulp of spit as she bent over looking at me through her bare thighs.

The upside down female then shot right side up and we were in a full on face off.
I had too much to drink tonight cause why was I seeing Ms Jones on my stage?
Was I that intoxicated that I was seeing my student butt naked instead of who really was up there performing ?

JESSICA'S POV

I shot up immediately staring at the tall figure in the crowd. My heart sunk and an immediate feeling of shame came over me. I snatched my clothing and ran off stage. I ran pass the girls grabbing my things out of my locker and packing my bags. They ran over to me cheering but I wasn't in any 'celebratory' mood. I couldn't believe what I had seen, or atleast who I had seen. I threw on my jeans and hoodie.
"Whats the matter Jess ?" Ari asked sounding concerned.

Just then the backdoor opened and he came in with a few men and my face fell flat.

MASONS POV

Watching her run off stage like that only confirmed my thoughts. That it was indeed Jessica on my stage. I couldn't believe it. I was left in complete and utter shock.

"Lock all the exists" I instructed my team. "Brent, Gus, follow me to the back door".

I rarely went into the females changing room. I never invaded their privacy like that, plus I wanted to stay away from the temptation, but once Hannah started cheating I stopped caring. I was sexually involved with two ladies here so far, but I stopped fucking with them a few weeks ago. It wasn't good for business and one of them tried to throw the 'im pregnant' card on me.

Entering the ladies changing room, they all stood up and stood back. "Leave" I instructed them and they scattered. She even tried to sneak away but I grabbed her by the arm pulling her back. "Not You Ms Jones".