Misconduct

Chloe had returned from her trip to Vegas and wanted to get our hair and nails done. Plus she said it was on her so I definitely wasn't giving that up. Walking into our favorite hair shop I couldn't find anything that stood out or something I didn't already have.

"Here try this" she picked out a 28" lavender wig. "Girl where the hell am I going with that ?" I asked munching up my face. "What ? Its cute" she said holding it up.

"Mmm whatever, its free anyway". "Girl relax, Im gonna melt this lace into your scalp" Roxie our hair stylist said, and she did just that. She always slayed our hair, she was one of the best and took pride in her work, and she wasn't cheap. But her son liked my sister so we got special prices.

After getting our hair done we stopped at McDonalds and headed to our favorite Chinese nail shop.

"Jess Hunnay you come to get your nails done hunnay" Chun Li asked. "Yes Chun just something simple but cute".

"Oh Hunnay why you dont want something fancy, boyfriend have no money?" She asked and I chuckled.

Chun stayed trying to finesse money out of me and Chloe. She always gave us the hook up as well. After our nail appointment we headed home and I decided to tell Chloe about the incident with Steve.

She got so upset because not only did mom take his side, but she showed him that she was willing to believe him who is a complete stranger over her own flesh and blood.

She started cussing and rambling on about beating his ass but I talked her out of it. She was staying back and fourth between us and her best friend's house, but was moving out next week into her own crib.

She asked me to come with her, but I didn't wanna leave the twins there. Especially Maddison. She found a nice two bedroom apartment about 20 minutes away in a better neighborhood. She was determined to move and make a better living for her and Noah.

Pulling up to the house I gave her a hug and kiss before heading inside. It was now 5:30 so I jumped in the shower to get ready for work. My mom was out to work and Steve wasn't here when I came in. I did my normal hygiene routine, I started using this new facial scrub for acne and sis face was smooth. I applied some light makeup and my lip gloss cause tonight was going to busy which meant extra tips. Plus we wore my favorite Cheetah's outfit which was the all black jump suite with pink, my favorite color.

*6:15 pm Phone Beep*

Chelsea
Im 10 minutes away okay.
                                                         Jessica
Okay, I'll be on the
                                      lookout.

Grabbing up my hand bag, i threw my wallet, phone charger, gum and lipgloss in it before heading out and locking my room door. "Jamison, Maddi, if you guys get hungry theres some left over pizza in the fridge okay, im heading out to work".. "okayyy" they yelled in unison. I locked both doors behind me and sat outside waiting on Chelsea.