Unfortunate Events

"Uhh yes !! Right here"!

"Damn that feels good !"

"A little softer, I'm kinda sore right there"

These ladies knew exactly what they were doing. I begged for an extra five minute massage. I felt so rejuvenated.

"Okay mam, time is up"

"5 more minutes pleaseeee ?" I begged.

"So sorry mam, we have to prepare for the other clients" she said with her sweet Chinese accent.

"When We get back home I can massage you after every game, how does that sound ?"

"I would love that !"

"Alright then, deal. Come on. I have something else I wanna do before we get ready"

"Get ready for what ?"

"You really don't like surprises do you ?"

"Noppeee" i said popping the P

We walked down the hallway of the massage parlor. The temperature went from cool, to warm to medium hot.

"Why is it so hot back here ? Wait is that a Sauna room ?"

He shook his head and I ran inside. I always wanted to go into one of them, and sweat like a rotisserie chicken.

"Ughh this feels so niceeee"

"Im kinda use to it"

"Watchu mean ?"

"Coach takes the guys and I from the team to a Sauna once a month"

"So thats where all the athletic donations be going huh ?" I said to make him laugh.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Most of those donations go to the boys basketball team, then Y'all, then us, then whatever's left goes to the swim club"

"Speaking of money, We need new uniforms, Im thinking of a few ideas we can do to raise funds"

"Y'all can do a carwash in shorts and a bathing suite top"

"Thats not a bad idea"

"Umm I was joking. I don't want you out here showing my shit"

"Excuse me ?"

"You heard me, I don't want you out here showing your body Jessica".

I didn't like that way his mood changed and how he raised his tone. Im not a child, i dont need permission or someone telling me what I can and cant wear.
He literally killed my entire mood, but I sucked up my feelings because I knew how stressed out he was about his mom. She was admitted back into the hospital last night after he texted me and coach brought me my phone. I called him and he said his dad was with her and she was stable.