Punishment

Pulling up to my house, coach told me straight up that this wasn't over.

"Coach comeeeee onnn" I leant over pleading leaning somewhat on his lap.

"Nope, I will deal with all of you tomorrow, get out". I pouted my lips giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Dont think those beautiful eyes and lips suppose to change my mind Jessica" he said looking down at me. I was caught off guard by his words.

"Okay, goodnight Coach", I said getting out and heading inside. He waited until I got in safe and left.

What did he mean by beautiful eyes and lips ? Did he think I have pretty eyes ? Was that a compliment ? Ugh stop reading so much into it Jess, he probably meant nothing by it.

"Girllll its after 2:00 in the morning where your lil ass been?" Chloe came out questioning me, I went to the fridge for water and pills, the hangover headache was already setting in.

"I been to the strip club", she gasped at my response.

"Girl why you aint tell me, I been working doubles all week, I couldve used a night out".

"I didn't know we were going there, I thought we were going by Pop's but they surprised me".

"Aww thats nice, well I still wanna get our nails done this week, my treat, im paying". I gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Thankyou". "For what? She asked. "Being a great big sister despite everything you've went through". She knew exactly what I meant when I said those words. Chloe didn't have it easy growing up. Bouncing back and forth between our mom and her dad. He was a drug addict and often would beat and mistreat her whenever she was in his care. However she always had a beautiful heart and spirit. I was beyond grateful to have her as my big sister.

*5:08 am*

"WAKE UP! GET UP NOW ! UP UP UP!" I jumped out of my sleep with my boobs half way out of my shirt and drool on my face.

Who the hell was waking me up at 5 in the damn morning ! Chloe came to my room all sluggish as if the noise woke her up as well.

"Girl why the hell that fine ass coach who work to yall school outside with a damn blow horn!". I immediately got up and ran to the door. When I opened it I was greeted with a huge blow horn in my face, Chelsea, Bianca and Cassidy were all in his truck as well.

"Coach what he hell ? whats going on ?" I asked confusingly.

"Punishment" he yelled into the blow horn which was basically in my face.

"Go get ready, for every minute you take thats 100 pushups". I ran upstairs grabbing my duffle bag, thank God I always kept a bag of extra gym clothes in there.
I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took 0.56 seconds to do all that, I ran to his truck barefoot and the girls laughed hysterically at me wincing in agony at the rocks sticking my feet.

*5:18 am*
"Okay so this is day one of boot camp. Yall wanna be fast and drinking acting like adults, well Im gonna train you like adults".

My stomach fell when he said those words. Coach use to play for the Golden State Warriors and he coaches their team part time and works for the school part time as well.

He's use to obsessive training, however our bodies weren't and I knew this man was about to kill us.
****
"Jump Higher ! Get those legs up! Faster ! gotta be quicker than that" ..

"Yall are really out of shape ! Yall too young to be so lazy !"...

"START OVER!"... "Bianca I think its you who was taking all those shots lastnight.. 100 push ups NOW!"