Pep Rally

"Girl I was bent over and he came up to the stage ! Y'all My life flashed before my eyes ! I was so embarrassed".

Today was Monday and we were walking from our 3rd period class as I told the girls the story. They were in disbelief when I told them what happened.

"Chloe said he's the owner, which explains why he was at the other strip club the night of my birthday remember ?"

"Ooohhh Yeahhh ! I wondered why a married man would be in a place like that and so comfortable being seen" Bianca said.

"Well apparently he owns the one I was at lastnight and his cousin owns the one we went to for my birthday". I explained.

"I cant believe coach owns a strip club, I know he be sleeping with mad girls". Anna said

"Surprisingly not, Chloe said he rarely use to come out, he lets his cousin be the face of the club due to his reputation, but he did start fooling with two girls a while back, one of them is Chloe's best-friend" I told them

"Girl quit playing, ouuu coach nastyyyy"

"Who's nasty ?" Cory came running up behind me.

"Ooh boy you scared me" I smiled as he took my backpack.

"Sorry about that, y'all headed to the pep rally ?"

"Yeah, Im going for the free wings"

"Mhmmm period" Bianca said power walking ahead of us with her greedy ass.

Today was pep rally day for our guys football team. Everyone was roaming the halls with paint on their faces or a Chi- High Decorated shirt. Our school spirit was lit.

We made our way outside to the bleachers and Ryan spotted us shouting us over to him but Chelsea gave him the finger.

Sis grew some serious balls over the past few days and I was proud of her

Sis grew some serious balls over the past few days and I was proud of her. Normally by now she would've forgiven and overlooked whatever it was Ryan had done.

"Look, my brother can be mad annoying so Im gonna sit with him okay, here, take my number". He said giving me his contact.

"Okay, i'll text you".

"You better" he said all cocky walking away.
                                     ****

The rally had begun and the cheerleading squad was doing there routine while teachers gave out popcorn and and sodas.

"I aint want this shit, I want wings and pizza !" Bianca muttered under her breath.

"Look over there, its coming, relax" I told her pointing and she smiled watching the guys from the Football team bring out trays of chicken.

Every year they did this to our pep rallies cause they knew black people loved chicken and that plenty people would come once we knew free food was there.