Rest In Peace Anna Forbes

"Chloe" I ran over to my sister hugging her tighter than I ever have.

"How are you holding up ? Are you okay?"

"No" I broke down. "Their gonna pull the plug"

"On who ?"

"Anna. Shes brain dead"

"Oh my God. Who did this ?"

"Some guy we met at exhale. He was being so nice buying us drinks and talking to Chelsea. When we were ready to leave we heard gunshots. We ran inside and people were shoving us trying to get out. Tariq was holding Anna, she had blood coming out of her nose and mouth. When I went into the back door that led to a small room, Chelsea was bleeding out on the floor and the guy was slumped over because Tariq shot him. I feel like Im dying inside, I cant breathe thinking about it" I started hyperventilating

"Jess come here, calm down your gonna have a panic attack!" She pulled me into her and I cried into her chest as she rocked me back and forth.

"My bestfriend is dead and one is on life support ! If Chelsea doesn't make it I'm gonna die Chloe !"

"Chelsea is going to make it, shes going to live, she has too. Come on, get ready so we can go to the hospital. Her parents spoke to mom this morning, they want you there, in the room when they do it"

"I feel like a terrible person. I haven't spoken to them since it happened, I couldn't look them in their faces. The guilt ate away at me"

"Look at me, none of this and i mean none of this is your fault. Whoever did this was a sick piece of shit and we will get justice for what he did to her. Okay? Now get up and lets go pay our respects to her"

"Okay" Chloe was right. I was hurting terribly but I had to get myself together. I had to fight and be strong, not only for myself but for my bestfriend and Chelsea.

Taya said she would come tonight to the hospital as well. My classmates are holding a vigil outside there tonight, close to her room.

"I have so much I wanna tell you"

"Im all ears"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, right now I just wanna make it through tonight"

"I understand, is Mason coming ?"

"I think so"

"Theres something I wanna tell you too, but I don't think now is the best time to do that"

"Whatever it is, hold it for tomorrow. I cant take anymore crap tonight"
****

The car ride was quiet, Mason decided to stay in so I'll see him later on tonight.

"Okay I was gonna wait until tomorrow to tell you but I cant"

"Okay what is it ?"

"Their divorce is having some hiccups, shes saying that I was a minor when we fooled around which isn't true. CPS took his son today and shes lying saying that he's connected to what happen with Anna and Chelsea"

"Why is she doing this ?"

"I wish I knew, this doesn't make any sense. He's resigning at the school incase this goes to court"

"Girl that man has millions, he doesn't need no damn job as a high school coach. I don't know why he took that job in the first place"

"I know right. Ive caught him on a phone call before talking to someone about watching me. Then tonight he almost slipped up said something. It sounded like he said he only was working there because of my father but I know thats not what I heard. How would he know who he is when I don't even know him ?"