Set Him Up

*****
                         One Hour Before
                               DEVONS POV
                                        *****

Earlier I heard students around school were saying that they will hold a vigil outside the hospital. Apparently they were taking her off of life support so they wanted to pay their respects.

It then dawned on me that now would be the perfect time to eliminate Don. He fucked up the minute he got caught and some nigga shot his ass. Jessica was able to ID him as the person responsible but she was drinking that night, her statement will be thrown out because its unreliable. Plus the name she gave them wasn't actually his, its his alias.

I called up my lawyer and informed him on what he needed to do.

"Hey, what you need ?"

"We're doing it tonight"

"You sure ? Why so soon ?"

"Theres gonna be a distraction. Students are having a vigil tonight, I know what room Don is staying in. I have Vanessa on stand by if something happens"

"Okay. I'll text you once its done".

Mason was about to get a rude awakening. You cant get everything you want in life, but he always did. So now its My turn.

*****
JESS'S POV
****
Everyone could be heard singing hymns outside. We sat there with her body until the persons from the morgue came in.

It was a struggle for Alfred because he had to pry his mother off of her. She couldn't let go, she clung to her daughter.

"Mom, please. Her body is getting cold, she isn't warm anymore. We have to let her go"

"Come on sweetheart, they have to take her" Mr Forbes tried pulling her from the back.

She finally got up but fell right back down. Alfred picked her up and carried her out of the room.

"Code Blue Code Blue" doctors and nurses could be seen sprinting down the hallway to another room.

It then dawned on me that Chelseas room was right down the hall as well

It then dawned on me that Chelseas room was right down the hall as well. I stuck my head out looking at which room they were running too. It was the room two doors down from hers.

The elevator doors opened and Police officers ran in that direction.

"Everyone clear this floor" they demanded.