I'm telling

"Goodnight Ms Babu". I smiled waving

"Goodnight Jessica, bye Junior" she said pinching his cheeks. She was now off and it was just Mason Jr and I. Coach wasn't home when I arrived, Ms Babu said he had a business meeting and left earlier.
I went downstairs to order some pizza with the money he left for us.

"Okay lil man you want sausage or meat lovers" I asked and he just shook his head. "Okay meat lovers it is".

I ordered one medium deep dish meat lovers pan pizza and some barbecue wings with blue cheese and ranch dressing. Plopping down on the sofa , i surfed the channels looking for something good before i came across Grey's Anatomy.

Mason Jr. sat between my legs with his head on my bare thigh. About 20 minutes later the door bell rang just as Derek and Meredith were writing down their vows on a 'Post It' Card.

I looked at the camera system to see who it was. It was the pizza guy, I ran to the table in the foyer for the money and opened the door.

"Hi goodnight, thats $39.99".

"why don't you guys just say forty-dollars" he smiled at my comment.

"Well I guess $39.99" sounds better".

"Yeah you're probably, Thank you, goodnight",

"YEAH GOODNIGHT", coach came from behind sizing him up, scaring the poor guy. He scurried off to his mini van and sped off.

"You didn't have to scare him like that you know"

"Lil nigga was getting to comfortable in my crib"

"He wasn't even inside, he was on the doorstep". He just took the food away from me and carried it to the living room and sat down.

"Look, I'm tired, the last thing I want is some strangers to my house" he opened the box taking 3 slices and some wings.

"Okay, I understand". I placed a slice for Jr and 2 wings on a plate. He already started making a mess so I knew I would have to give him a bath later.

"How was your meeting ?"

"Long, boring and stressful"

"Wanna talk about it ?"

"Actually I do. My business partners want me to manage the Warriors full time, however Im in the process of opening a new spot"

"Another strip club ?"

"Nahh, a restaurant, I never wanted to open a strip club thats why I never stood as 'the face' of KOD. However my wife thought it wouldve been a good investment which it is"

"A restaurant ?"

"Yeah, I love food, my mom made the best southern mac and cheese, corn bread and fried chicken in the south ! She left me her recipe to give to my wife, but she couldn't cook for shit"

"Even when she followed the recipe ?"

"Yup, Its like everything she touched tasted like garbage juice, thats why we hired Ms Babu, she cooks, cleans and keeps me from starving alive" I laughed so hard I made Mason Jr jump.

"Sorry buddy, I didn't meant to scare you, and I love cooking"

"Really ? You could cook ??"

"Hell yeah ! I make the best Mac and Cheese Period ! And I love making Jamaican Jerk Chicken since my grand mothers Jamaican, she taught me all sorts of Jamaican dishes"

"Damn girl ! Im gone need you to whip me and lil man something up one day"

"Not a problem at all, I haven't cooked in a while tho, the stove for my sisters new apartment reaches next week"