Cory oh Cory

"We're over here" I heard his voice and walked over to where he was taking pictures with Ryan by the outside benches.

"Hey you smell so good" I told him making his cheeks turn red

"Hey you smell so good" I told him making his cheeks turn red. His cologne filled my nostrils and it radiated from him onto me.

We went inside founding a nice a window seat, we sat with Ryan and a few guys from the ball and track team.

"Hey guys whats up" I greeted everyone and they nodded or waved.

"I didn't know you fuck with track stars now Jess" Isaac said and table laughed at me.

"Yeah well I like a guy with speed" I said rubbing Cory's head and he smiled at me. He gently rested his hand on leg, softly stroking my thighs and it felt nice.

Chelsea nudged me pointing to Isaac and Anna who were just giggling and smiling like lil kids. Anna said she was Bi so I don't know if messing with a guy like Isaac would be the best.
He's the less cuter version of Cory but a really sweet guy. Plus he dated Bianca a few years back but it wasn't anything serious.

"Are you guys ready to order" Lady Mae came collecting the menu's.

"Get whatever you want" Cory said sounding all smooth as if we were at a five star restaurant with an expensive ass menu. But he was footing the bill which was very sweet of him.

"Can I have the Honey Garlic Wings with Bacon loaded fries and a Vanilla Milkshake".

"I'll have the same thing". She took everyone else's orders and left to put them in.

"You going to the Senior retreat ?"

"Whats up with everyone asking me that, of course I am"

He smiled showing his pearly whites. "Good, cause I'll be mad if you didnt".

****
10:05 pm

"No ! It wasn't me, it was Cory, he shit himself in the 5th grade when he farted"

"Eww no way ! Gross"

Ryan was telling us the most embarrassing stories of him and Cory growing up. Some were really gross and others were hysterically funny. I now had alot of ammo to use against him.

Anna nudged me pointing over to Chelsea and Ryan who somehow were sitting next to one another all smiles. I swear this girl was 'dick dumb'. I shook my head but payed them no mind, tonight was about hanging and having a great time and seeing where things could possibly go with Cory.

"Yall wanna try and catch the carnival ?"

"What time they close ?"

"12:30 am I think"

"Okay lets move, I wanna ride the pirate ship" Ryan jumped over Chelsea, out of the booth, then got on one knee reaching out for her hand. His ass was so extra.