Anna's First Day

"Girl that boy is cuteeeee"

"girl no he aint, he basic as hell Anna"..

"well whats your type Chelsea?"..

"She Likes Bad Boys That Itch in their Crotch" I butt in mimicking Ryan and his infection. Today was Anna's first day, plus I had to speak to coach about her joining the team. Even if she wasn't all that, we could still use her plus shes my best friend.

We headed to first period which was Sex Ed with Ms Clarkson, however she didn't come in today. So we just lounged around goofing off until there was a slight knock on the door.

Entering the classroom my stomach felt funny realizing who was our sub today.

"Good day, Ms Clarkson wasn't feeling well so I'll be subbing for her today" coach said.

"Yo coach, what you know about teaching sex ed ?" Ryan said out loud making everybody laugh.

"Obviously more than you, Ive seen the way you been itching lil boy" he spat back.

The classrooms was filled with people cracking up with "ooohhhh's".

"Next time wrap it up homie" he said throwing a condom from Ms Clarkson's desk at him. He threw his hoodie over his head in embarrassment.

"Look Im just here sitting in, once yall keep the noise down and dont disturb the other classrooms then we'll be good. Alright?" He said.

"But we wanna have class coach" Addison said out loud, she was a well known slut. She got caught fucking 4 guys from the basketball team last year and they recorded it. Her name never had a good rep. I think Sex Ed probably was the only class she passed.

"Okay what yall wanna learn ?" He asked.
"How to not make a baby" Stefon said out loud and we all laughed cause he actually had a baby on the way.

"Well, you can do 1 of 3 things. Wear a condom, Pull out or abstain from sex".

"Nahhh, I dont know about all that abstaining and shit, I need some pussy every now and then". Stefon said.

"Thats why you got another baby on the way now" his boy Cory said making everyone laugh.
"Why do people even have sex if their not in love tho?" I asked out loud and everyone drew their attention to me.

"I mean, if you don't have real genuine feelings or emotions for someone, how can you just give yourself away to them, shouldn't you respect your body more than that?" I said and the girls were shocked by question and statement.

"Well I mean, sometimes we're pressured, sometimes you see your friends doing it and they make you feel bad for not doing it either" Anna responded.

"Or sometimes a guy can be such a narcissists and good at faking 'love', that he'll make you believe that having sex is your way of showing him love". Chelsea said.

"Yo bro I think she meaning you" Cory said to Ryan and everyone started laughing.

Its crazy how they're fraternal twins, they shared the same mother, same womb and came out the same vagina but were totally different. Cory was sweet and calm meanwhile Ryan wasn't shit.

"I believe in all of your answers to some extent, at the end of the day, only I have control to give consent as to what, where and who can touch my body, I dont believe in the saying 'birds of a feather flock together'. I have the power and complete control over my life and actions. That includes sex, see young people see sex as 'cool', not realizing the 'soul ties' you are creating. When a female and a male has sex, lets say that male isnt nice to the female, he uses and mistreats her then he sleeps with another female and goes back and forth between those two. Their sharing sex spirits. Then when those two females sleep with other people, their sharing those sex soul ties with others and the cycle continues. Then you wonder why you're not happy or your energy and vibe is off. Or even in some cases "itching", Coach said throwing a lil bit of shade to Ryan who was goofing off.