Only Me and You

The room was silent as the clock on the wall tik, 25 minutes had now passed by, everyone started packing up their belongings meanwhile i was barely close to 100 lines.

"Okay times up, everyone can leave" he said aloud, however I knew that excluded me so I didn't even look up.

About five minutes had passed and I felt a tall figure and shadow above me. I didn't dare to look up, I wasn't chancing anymore time or lines from him.

"Do you like him ?"

I ignored his question and continued writing.
He took my pen away from me and placed it in his pockets. I bent down retrieving another from my bookbag but he bent down taking it away as well.

"Jessica.."

"Yes coach" i said dryly.

"Its only us, you dont have to be so formal"

"Yes"

"Yes what ?"

"I like him.. do you like her ?"

"Who ?"

"'Ms Jackson". He smiled and shook his head.

"I dont think she likes me all too well" I told him.

"I dont care, I have bigger things to worry about"

He said looking off to the side.

"Like your divorce ?" I asked

"Yeah, Shes trying to get full custody but I wouldn't dare to let that happen".

"Oh my gosh.. im so sorry, I hope you win"

"Oh trust me I will. I saw your name on the senior retreat list but it wasn't your hand writing"

"You know my hand writing ?"

"You're the only person I know who's J looks like a backwards L" he said making me laugh.

"Well you're the only person I know who has a vein in his forhead when he's nervous"

"What ? No I dont"

"Yeah you do, and you have one right now" I used my finger nail running it across his forehead. He playfully spanked my hand away and i punched him on his arm.

"Oh you wanna play rough huh ?" He got up and removed the desk in front of me. He now stood directly in front of me somewhat hovering.
"Come on get up" .

I stood up acting all tough knowing damn well I was scared.

"Hit me again". As he said those words I balled my hands into a fist, but before i could swing he swiftly yanked me and already had me over his shoulder.

"Mason, put.. put me... put me down" I said between my giggles. Our laughter filled the room as he spun me around and I became dizzy. He spun faster and faster making me completely unstable. Once he placed me down I fell right into his huge, warm, muscular hands. He held me like i weighed nothing but a feather.

My hips rubbed against his penis as I tried to find balance. His package was so damn big I could feel it press against the back of my thigh. I finally somewhat caught my balance and turned to face him.
His hands sat between my mid lower back but above my hips as he leaned against a desk for balance. If someone were to see us like this they would think there was something going on between us.

He flashed me his white pearly smile and I couldn't help but blush and admire this mans beauty.
"You always smell good, thats that lavender right ?" He said

"How did you know?"

"I always went shopping for my wife and tried to get her into wearing nice body sprays and body wash's but she never did" he shrugged.