Stay Focus and Win

Walking inside and locking the door behind me, the kitchen light was on. As I went to turn it off I found my mother in a bunny suit holding a whip and whip cream while Steve wore a thong and handcuffs kneeling on the floor. This was so embarrassing. I immediately turned away walking to my room. Between work, coach and what I had just seen, I was definitely ready to jump off a cliff.
Setting my alarm to 5:00, i threw my clothes on the floor getting into bed in my underwear. I was beyond drained and didn't have the energy to put on my pjs.

~5:00 am~

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

"Come on bro, it cant 5 already??" I groaned getting up basically dragging myself to the bathroom. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Oh and trust me i definitely wasn't forgetting my sports bra today.

-Text Message-

-Text Message-

Chelsea
Bitch im downstairs, hurry
up I want McDonalds.

                                                         Jessica           Bitch you forgot me 🙄
last night and its 5:10
you really think we gone
have time to stop for food!?

Chelsea
Girl yes ! Hurry! & I'm
sorry I was sleep🥺

                                                     Jessica
                                       Im coming down now.  

Heading downstairs i smelt my mom starting breakfast. I avoided eye contact as i walked pass greeting her. I still felt uncomfortable about our encounter last-night ....

"Girl quit playing he had on handcuffs?" Chelsea exclaimed.

"Girllllllllll yesssss !!"

"And your mom really had on a costume? Dang, she into that freaky role playing shit"..

"Eww stop thats my mom, and quit eating all the damn hash browns". I yanked the bag from her stuffing her face.

As she pulled up we ran to the tracks with the rest of our food and orange juice in our hands.

"Oh wow, yall brought me breakfast?" Coach asked.

"Ummm.. no.. not really" i told him. Walking over to me, he took the bag taking out my McGriddle.

"Thanks Ms Jones", he said before taking a huge bite. My jaw dropped. I really wanted that damn sandwich.

"No juice?" He asked smiling, however I was boiling, and my stomach decided to growl at the wrongest time, basically barking.