Mr Bear

I decided that after our Meeting with Ms Baker, I'll go and spend some time with Jr. Chloe said she would come with me also and bring Liam so they can play with one another.

Seeing Mason again gave me hope, faith and confidence. Hope that we will fight and work on his case. Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed, and Confidence that He will be cleared and regain his life back.

Chelsea picked me up and we rode to Ms Bakers office together. Taya and Tariq were already there and to no surprise Samantha was still nowhere to be found. Its like she said 'To Hell with You Guys' and left us hanging.

We took the elevator straight up to her office floor. She left the door open for us.

"So whats the deal with Sam ? she hasn't been to school nor has she shown up to any of our meetings. How the hell does she expect to go on the stand to testify to anything if shes not here?" Chelsea asked and I shrugged.

"I haven't heard from her, she said she would testify and show up for us, but she didn't"

"Typical, we should've known to not trust her. I still believe everything she said was a lie"

"I don't know, the way she broke down and gave me her sisters diary, she was telling the truth, something isn't right"

"What if he got to her ?" Taya asked

"Who ?"

"The teacher or whoever was messing with her"

"She would've said something"

"When was the last time she was she active on Social Media?"

I took out my phone, scrolling to instagram, she was active sixteen hours ago. She was offline on Facebook, hadn't tweeted anything within the past twenty-four hours, and her phone was dead.

"Well from what I can see shes Ghosting us" Looking down at my phone and realizing her lack of activity made me worry.

"Good morning, I had to step out for a coffee. Lets begin"

"Already?" Tariq asked

"Yes. They don't ask if 'You're Ready' when you approach the bench. So ready or not, here I come. First Up, Taya. Sit in my chair"

"But Your chairs behind your desk"

"I know. Sit" she demanded. As she sat down, she took out a sheet of questions.

"Please State your name"

"Taya"

"Full name"

"Taya Mitchell"

"And you are a student at Raydale High Correct?"

"Yes mam, I am"

"Are you captain of the Basketball of team?"

"Yes, I am"

"You're in your final year of high school. Which means college should be your next destination"

"Yes mam I won scholarship money to attend UCLA"

"UCLA. Full Scholarship ?"

"Yes mam"

"How did you win this money?"

"By entering the AT&T All Stars Basketball Competition"

"Do you know how much it cost to sponsor one person for such an event?"

"No mam Im not sure, but I think it's like a thousand dollars or something"

"Read the number on that sheet for me" She placed a document in front of Taya and she picked it up. "What does it say?"