Hi Ms Jackson

Chloe and my mom were going at it as I packed a few of the twins clothes in a suitcase.

This woman had to be a different level of "dumb" to not see what game this man was playing.

Why wait until our mom leaves to ask Maddi to do certain things. Better yet why even ask at all ?

"I will call the police and file a kidnapping charge if you dont put those shit back little girl !" She pushed me aside and dumped everything out.

"Wow ! Are You serious right now ??"

"Get the hell out of my house ! You've always been ungrateful just like your sister !"

"What is wrong with you ?? What happened to the mother that actually cared about her childrens well being ?"

"You are off age Jessica, you are no longer my concern, I did my part raising your ass while your fathers living it up in his fancy house with his rich family !"

"Nobody told you to sleep with a MARRIED man ! You brought everything that happened to you on yourself ! Don't blame me for that"

Those words struck a nerve and she took off her shoes trying to hit me but Chloe stopped her.

"Im calling the cops" Jeff came in the living room with the phone to his ear.

"Tell them they are trying to kidnap my kids". I looked at her in disbelief and disgust. I couldn't believe that this what was it came down too. Our mother taking the side of a man yet again. One that she didn't know versus her own flesh and blood. She showed actions and strength of a weak Black woman.

No mother would treat her kids this way and it hurt that we got the shitty end of the stick. Chloe brushed passed her leaving the door open and I followed suite.

The twins were still in the car, but their face sunked when they realize I didn't have a bag or any of their belongings with me.

Chloe opened the door and Jamison immediately started crying.

"Im sorry bud, I thought we could take you with us, but legally we cant right now" she told him.

"Don't worry, we have each other" Maddi hugged him trying to cheer him up.

"Come on, lets go before her crazy ass calls the cops for real".

*****
7:08 p.m

Chloe and I were approaching the front gate to Coach's community. I showed the guy on duty my I.D and he let us through. I'm guessing he was getting used to seeing my face because he even greeted me saying 'hey Jessica' with his cute Mexican accent.

"This place looks familiar" she said pulling up to his drive way.

"Watchu mean ?" I asked grabbing my things.

"Ooh I been here to a pool party before with Naomi"

"You sure it was this house ?" I asked getting out.

"Yup, our boss lives .. wait Jess.. your baby sitting for my fucking boss ?"

"First of all he's my coach"

"Wait.. so when you told me you knew the owner of the club, he's who you meant ?"
I nodded because sis was hella slow.

"I gotta go Chloe you gone make me late".. I said walking off

"Girl I gotta call Naomi and tell her this shit, that man is her baby daddy !"

What the hell did she mean 'that man is her baby daddy'. She had to have been meaning another Mason King. Her words made my knees almost give out and I lost my balance.