Happy Birthday🎂

"JESSICA !! GIRL GET THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

After Cory left I felt drained and went straight to sleep. I hadn't eaten anything all day.

"J-E-S-S-I-C-A !!"

"Whatttttttttttt ?"

"Bitch open the door dammit !"

"Its open you idiot !"

"Oh" she pouted, peeking her head inside before slithering her way in.

"You could've just turned the nob you know"

"I wasn't sure if Cory was still here. In here is dark as hell. You didn't open the blinds or windows all day ? "

"No.. stop yelling please I have a headache" i lied back down covering my face.

"We need to talk"

"About whattttt ???"

"Its... I dont know.. Maddison said something to me when Jamison went to the bathroom but I dont know how to go about asking him about it"

"If its about the Porn, I know. I caught him watching it a while back when I still lived with mom"

"I wish it was that" her voice sounded uneasy so I sat up to give her my attention.

"Then what is it ?" I started to become concern.

"I think.. Well we think that maybe he maybe you know"

"Chloe I don't read minds"

"We think he maybe gay"

I paused for five seconds before busting out laughing.

"Really ? Gay ? How would Maddison know ? Did she catch him watching gay Porn ?"

Her face was still serious with a look of worry.

"She said shes seen his underwear"

"He probably cleans his cum up with it"

"It not semen Jess. Its"

"Its poop ?" I scrunched up my face at the thought of it.

"I wish it was that"

"Then what the hell Chloe, just tell me"

"Blood. Shes seen blood in his underwear and its not at the front part"

"Wait what the fuck ? Say sike !"

"I know mom is a freak, especially with her boyfriends. You remember where she hid her toys ?"

"Yeah top left corner in the closet, I'll never forget it. She sent me for the flat iron and instead, a vibrator fell on my forehead"

"I think he maybe experimenting"

"You mean masturbating with a dildo ? In his ass ? Uh Uh"

"How do we even talk to him about this Jess?"

"I dont know, I wasnt prepared to talk to him about boys"

"Me either"

"What did Maddison say ?"

"Shes mostly scared that the kids may bully him about it, you know how they treat gay boys"

"Well, we could try and talk to mom about it, shes been cool lately. Maybe she'll hide her stuff better"

"But he's never been soft, or into girly shit"

"He's going through that stage where he's finding himself Chlo, we have to respect his decisions. Maybe he's been gay for a while"