Chapter 106: Greatness Granted

Gene said, the time for greatness has come, and the time did come. He decided to birth it into being. He decided to speed things up. He decided to end that which was old, to begin that which was new, by calculating the probability of its inevitable occurrence.

Genesia was in his navy painted room. The Nyra river dyed his bedroom in a dark blue hue, as though he was sleeping with the merms at the bottom of the sea.

He was wearing his light absorbent night cloak of darkness, mists and shadows along with his moon shaped earrings. Like always, he was barefoot. His Racaan feet detested wearing anything that obscured contact with nature, with the earth.

Genesia stepped onto his balcony to gaze aimlessly at the Nyra river that calmed his coldly burning nerves.

I think I found it. He utilized every bit of knowledge from his own culture and deities to those of the Gyptis, making significant similarities and differences since Amandla connected everything.

He then thought about the planet sized eyes that Rosari showed inside his universe, relating them to the provinces of Constantia.

All the eyes share royal blood! His eyes brightened as he listened to the sounds of the water pleasing his ears in the night.

The Kingdom of ice and snow, wolves and dogs — Kimba. The blue eyes are Kakara's, the first Queen. Reine de Kimba.

Thanks to V's message, Genesia had been informed of Kakara's predicament. He nearly had a heart attack and blacked out when he heard what Kaikara had done to her, it was like the world had imploded.

Genesia was on the verge of giving up on everything in Metro just to go to Kimba himself, even if it meant disobeying Ramela's orders. But Haanah mentioned that she was reported to be alive, and Genesia could only think of one reason why.

Mpho. She was the one that brought them from Mad Scar back to Constantia. His brilliant cousin obviously had some grand plan for them.

Gabrielle was a fine surprise. A welcomed surprise! Genesia expressed how he wished for Kakara to fall into the right hands, and his wish was granted. More than that, but they got married?

HUH? Kakara has a husband? She's a wife? HOW? Was Gene's first reaction before jubilation overtook every other feeling in his possession.

Genesia shouted happily when he heard of Kakara, only to fall back into his duty as Great General when he scanned the enemy lines that were rather boring and uneventful.

So that dream you had on Mad Scar really did come true Kakara. Genesia remembered when they slept on the baobab trees. Michelle and Gabrielle. Mina is going to love him, more than I ever could. I really want to see them all... desperately...

Genesia closed his eyes. Trust. Have faith in them. They have their own shit to deal with, just like me and Neo here, speaking of which, let's back on track. Genesia's eyes traveled across the shimmering water.

The Kingdom of fire and sand, lions and cats — Metro. The green eyes weren't just Ramela's as King, but Ramiya's as well. In fact, if I relate it back to Kakara, Gabrielle's green eyes apply in the same way with Kakara since he's become the first King. Roi de Kimba.

He clicked his wrists and reached for his wavy dreadlocks, twisting and pulling on them.

Lastly, the Kingdom of air and clouds, eagles and birds — Natalia. The red eyes are Lovouta's, thanks to her royal blood that she has from Kesi and the Jibade family.

Genesia pieced the eyes, the royals and the provinces together like a triangle, with him in the middle. Then there's me, with the royal blood of Chiefs and Chieftess's. Aha, then there's Mpho's royal blood in Natalia too! That's what she's doing! Grooming and directing every potential King!