Chapter 55: Thunder

Neosa sang in hot spirits. She came with an unstoppable orgasm that disrupted her song to change into a wavy chorus of moaning pleasure. She panted and caught her breath, sweating enough to where she couldn't tell whether or not water had splashed from the waves onto her or if it was just her.

"Sho! That was amazing! That has to be a new record neh? Na man, ke'fedile!" She exclaimed how finished she was.

She quivered tremendously from the aftermath that left her down for the count and exhausted. Neosa lost. It was a slaughter. The most one sided slaughter of sexual stimulation ever. Her frustrated hormones dominated her.

"I know Queenie Lili said that this stuff is perfectly normal and healthy for an energetic bubble like me but eish. I really underestimated how much I'd be affected by..."

Neosa frowned with razor sharp loathing as she struggled for breath in calming her body and her emotions. She knew there was no need or point in wasting her time by saying Waboragreeti's name. That fishfuck was dead, gone, defeated. He was beneath her. The number one winner didn't need to concern herself over those below her feet.

Even still, she hated how his crazed laughter and sharp smile continued to plague her mind every now and again. She thought that she'd be free from him forever by helping King Baskriti and Queen Arrilalili kill him once and for all.

If only she knew how deep traumatic wounds penetrated the mind to where they never left, far worse than any visible scar on the body. She could still see the one on her stomach from his devilish pitchfork. It had healed significantly, but the mere touch on her fingers always managed to make her hand tremors return in an instant.

---------

She had been traveling for about four weeks now in the Atlantic Ocean, and her time was coming to a close. She could feel and sense Constantia drawing near. She couldn't see it of course in the distance, but she trusted and followed the Queen's instructions with pinpoint accuracy and attention.

Every day she thought about all the merms whenever loneliness ate into her heart. She missed the children and little Lili the most. She missed how they held each other for dear life, refusing to let go even when they said goodbye.

She remembered her white lie in promising to see them all again one day. She had no idea how that would be possible to even find them in the first place. But, neither did her father in finding her and Genesia that fateful day in Mootlakeng.

Anything is possible in my world. One day, one day little Lili, I'll make my promise come true and see you all again. You'll see.

Neosa wondered how tall Princess Swalili had grown since then. The thought made her giggle a little.

She stared up into the night sky. Her eyes could make out a thunderstorm brewing. It didn't look too bad or dangerous. If anything, it looked and sounded gentle from how she was always terrified of lightning and thunder. The lightning lit up the sky like a light show, and the thunder wasn't booming, but faint in its rumbles.

She held her One-Neo daggers close to her for strength and covered herself to block out the sky with a tired yawn. Oh, it must be Kakara's eighteenth day of birth today. Or was it yesterday?

Neosa slumped and curled herself into a self embracing position for rest.

"Happy day of birth Kakara, you mean and hard bully butch you," she said with a feeble smile, wishing her sister all the love and praying it would reach her.

"Eish, I can't wait to see you and Gene. I hope you two are keeping up with me. Otherwise, I'll never stop gloating on how I beat you to get back to Constantia first. Then I'll have you at my mercy if I have to find you myself. Pitiful, always making me be the hard worker while you two slack without me."