Chapter 76: Great Solitude

The dark hours of the night ticked down as Genesia kept thinking and mauling over his words in hanging silence like a rope was around his neck.

All eyes rested solely on him. He played and messed around with his hair, wracking and scrambling through his brain on what to say. Each time Gene wrote something down internally, he'd tear the paper to pieces in frustration. Words failed him. How could he convince them? How could he bear his everything to them?

Ramela's eyes narrowed like calculating slits, as though she was measuring him like a ruler. A rarity transpired. Genesia blocked her out with his over thinking brain to where he could feel her headache stemming from his flooding thoughts.

He could also feel Ramiya's worried gaze on him the whole time as he sat silently. Her watery eyes deepened his gloomy condition like a blackened garden. Genesia eventually conceded and sighed.

He dropped his arms like useless limbs. He then looked at his hands. Although the rain washed his blood, it didn't wash away the blood that would have stained his hands had he given in to his black rage. The vile feeling crawled all over his skin like an itch that could not be scratched.

He withered in the prickling breeze with a heavy heart that ached and dropped like a crumbling mountain. It was impossible for any of them to even begin to empathize with his pain, isolation, loneliness and loss as a lone Racaan survivor. He had no one else but Ramela and Ramiya, belonging to the same Ra family that...

He sat there like a rock, drained and incapable of speaking. He didn't want to see Pharaoh Ra's elemental eyes accompanied by his golden glow and sinister smile, but he saw him anyway. His seething silence killed everything in its wake. His unspoken and indistinct pain filled the wet air as the rain filled the streets like a hissing river.

He looked up to the night sky and spotted his thinking planet Mercury, shining like a blue star from the Earth.

I am the greatest. The greatest I am.

Genesia closed his eyes and dived into the volcanic lake of scarring madness to entrance the city with the watery requiem of tragic solitude.

💦🎶

"oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo."

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo."

"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO."

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo."

💦🎶

He began with Rosari's haunting and chilling merm song that hypnotized the crowd to sink like a ship in immense sadness. He forced them to drink in the dire depression of limitless love that Genesia desperately craved.

The lonely beauty of the crescent moon flayed their skins like curved swords with its beaming light and pulled them in like the attracting tides. He forced them to feel Rosari's cursed loop of loneliness that ran and rolled down like molten tears for eternity, for that was how Racaans felt, simply by existing.

His throat started to get cut with slicing seizures from the sea of tear stained eyes around him. The crowd walked like sheep to surround the pyramid like a sacred pilgrimage as Genesia stopped Rosari's song and took a short breather.

His chest started to bleed, but he needed more blood from their combined hearts. He needed to make them feel beyond the imagination, beyond endurance and beyond explanation. Kill all of them. All of them kill.

And that meant killing himself with unimaginable pain from the secret lamps of his sleeping mind. He reached into the library of his sunken mind and pulled out the most vulnerable and unsheltered sections of his childhood when he was eight years old.