Chapter 60: Fallout

★★★★

Boba Khona and the Ravishing Riots were patrolling together by the running wine-river that divided the lands of the Khona tribe and the Celt Clan. They had set up camps there in anticipation for the last wave of attacks before the new year. For what would be known as the Battle of Wine.

By this point in time, it would be more accurate to say that the boys followed the girls everywhere they went for months in order to ensure that they always stuck together like sticky glue with their "wives."

At some point, Chelsee, Ellenn, Lea, Holly, Roisin and Chlo had all but given up on trying to either beat them to a pulp or swear at them with the most foul mouths to be left alone. All that did was make Tsonga, Tabz, Sevy, Fufu, S'bu and Yaya fall in love with them even more. Like the typical masochists they were.

More than anything, the riots hated how they couldn't understand their own growing feelings of love for them that they would never outright admit despite how obvious it was to others due to their flushed expressions. The boys always made them feel like flaming babelicious queens with the compliments they gave them.

Of course, this always earned them with silver medals in the form of swollen black eyes for being such perverts whenever the riots caught them openly staring at their ravishing behinds.

The sisters had never seen such persistent levels of attention on them in their lives. The boba boys honestly believed that they were all married.

It got so bad that they would often get invited by Ashlyn and Carthey, the parents of Chelsee and Ellenn, along with Aion and Connor, the parents of Holly, Lea, Roisin and Chlo to have family chats with them for hours. The parents talked about when they would officially marry their daughters.

Carthey and Connor admitted that they both always tried to have sons, so they were very excited and keen at the prospect. The two always talked with the boys over drinks like they were already their fathers.

Ashlyn and Aion for one always admired how well mannered they presented themselves with their behavior. The boys were always eager to help out and ease their burdens whilst making them laugh in calling the two their fabulous mothers.

In no time, they started referring to them as their sons as well. In fact, soon the parents betrayed their own daughters by being furious at them for stalling.

The family sat by a circular camp, while their respective tribe and clan members kept their eyes and ears open for any signs of danger.

"Look, I'm just saying, you're not going to find more fine fellas to be your husbands I can tell ya that much," Carthey said, sharing a clorophys drink for light luck with Tsonga who nodded in adamancy.

"Who's going to make your name known to the world further than the eye can see and past the unknown sea? No one but me!" Tsonga stated to Chelsee who shook her head at him and her father with an expression that looked like a mixture of amusement and disdain.

"I don't know why you lot are so embarrassed about ya feelings like this. There's no shame. It's bloody precious and adorable. Everyone says so and everyone wants to see it. We need as much of that energy as we can get these days, gods be good on us it's been awhile," Ashlyn said, brushing the goat goatee of Tabz.

"Who's going to be the eye of the goat to your flock of mellons that turn the L of losses into the W of wins? Only me and no one else." Tabz smirked at Ellenn who groaned like she was just over life entirely.

"I mean come on girls! Look at this! You see this right here. Imagine how strong me grandchildren will be! I've gotta hold the babes. I've just gotta!" Aion kept touching Sevy's popping muscles like a mother who had seen her boy grow up to be a fine bodybuilder.