- F o r t y n i n e -

March 28th.

Maddie's POV:

Billie and I got back from our date late last night, Billie fell asleep and I didn't. I couldn't fall asleep because I'm just so insanely happy, and I can't stop smiling.

Our flight is around 9 in the morning, it's about 4 right now. We need to be at the airport at like 8. Billie's alarm is set for 4:30 because we're still not packed.

Billie and I talked about the proposal, and it sucks that we have to do shit like this. But we decided to hide the proposal from the public for as long as possible because if we announce it now, before the tour, there's going to be so many articles and so many opinions. And I just want this tour to go as smoothly as possible.

The ring looks like an engagement ring if you stare at it, but if it's just a quick glance, you can't really tell.

But it's kinda like having a private relationship again, the world constantly knew what was going on between us. But now they don't know something, and it's a nice feeling.

Billie also told me the story of how she planned it, and how long she's been planning. The bitch had me fooled, I didn't suspect a single thing. I mean I suspected something just because she's terrible at lying. But I wasn't expecting a proposal.

But I'm hella happy that she did propose.

Billie let out a sigh against my neck, "If you're gonna play with my hair can you at least do it like you normally do?" I looked down at my hand that was lightly playing with the ends of her hair.

I laughed at her as I placed my hand on the back of her head and started massaging her scalp with my nails.

Billie: "Why aren't you sleeping?"

Maddie: "I slept on and off, but I couldn't stay asleep because I'm too happy."

By the way Billie nuzzled closer to me, I can tell that put a smile on her face.

Billie: "I'm happy too shorty."

...

Billie: "Oh my god, please turn it off." She was talking about my alarm.

I moved my hand over so I could turn off the alarm.

Billie: "Why so early?" She whined into my chest.

Maddie: "Because somebody said that they didn't wanna pack last night and we could wake up early and do it." I said quoting what she said last night.

Billie: "I know what I said." She rolled over so she wasn't laying on me.

Maddie: "Aw, are you cranky because you regret this decision?" I moved a strand of hair out of her face.

She gave me an unimpressed look and rolled her eyes.

Maddie: "But at least you get to go to sleep early tonight because you have a show tomorrow."

Billie: "Oh my god, I have a show tomorrow."

Maddie: "Yeah you're going on tour."

Billie: "Oh really? I didn't know that." She smiled at me.

Maddie: "But you do have rehearsal today."

Billie: "Today is going to be such a long day."

Maddie: "But it's going to be worth it." I kissed her forehead and got up. I picked out the outfit I wanted to wear today and did everything else I needed to do.

I know Billie's tired and she's been stressed for months straight. So I decided not to pick at her.

I packed up everything that was mine in the bathroom and I set it by my suitcase which was in the main room. I look over to see Billie's back facing me.