- T w e n t y o n e -

December 28th.

Billie's POV:

Maddie's been gone for about two hours, I'm laying on our bed with Milo. I'm nervous as fuck for today, I'm cutting things off with my ex and I have no clue how I'mma do it either.

I haven't even told him that I wanna talk to him, I don't know what to say and I have no clue how I'mma do this. I guess I should probably text him.

                        Q:

                                                hey, can i meet with you? i need to talk to you.

Yeah where you wanna meet?

                                                you remember the park by my house?

Ofc, when you wanna meet?

                                                20 minutes?

Sounds good b.

Read at 3:30P.M.

I just became so fucking nervous, what the fuck. I'm doing this to benefit Maddie and I both, I don't want her hurt and I don't want to get hurt either.

Incoming Call From: Shorty❤️

Billie: "Hi shorty."

Maddie: "Hey, I just left my meeting, do you need anything?"

Billie: "Nah, I'm bout to leave."

Maddie: "Where are you going?"

Billie: "I'm cutting things off with Q today."

Maddie: "Oh yeah, I forgot. Be safe babygirl, I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

Call Ended.

I got ready to go, and I let Milo out before I left. I waited for her to be ready to be let in, and I put her in her kennel. She has one for when we're both gone for a short amount of time, she'll be back before I am.

I stuck my fingers through the bars and scratched the sides of her head.

Billie: "I love you, I'll be back soon mamas."

She licked my fingers and I was on my way, I got into my car and opened the garage. I started driving to the park by my house, I was low-key late. But like, it's fine.

I pull up to the park and I see Q's car, and I look around the small park for a second before I see him sitting on a bench under a tree.

I didn't get out of my car right away, I looked in the mirror. I ran my hands over my face, and then I ran my hands through my hair. I have got to get this over with.

I made my way over to the bench and his face lit up when he saw me, he stood up and gave me a hug. I didn't really hug back. He pulled away and looked at me.

Q: "You alright?"

I exhaled, and rested my head in my hands. I sat up properly and rested against the bench, I looked at him and he had worry spread across his face.

Q: "Talk to me Bil, what's going on?"

Billie: "I just think this needs to come to an end, I'm not happy not being friends. I can't drop everything that happened, this is really starting to affect Maddie and I need her to be happy. I know she's not happy when you're constantly blowing up my phone either."