- T h i r t y s i x -

February 1st.

Maddie's POV:

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 10,013,094 others

madisonvoyage: real life not looking forward to this meeting.

itskenziebitch: sorry

billieeilish: im not looking forward to attending it either.

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish this meeting was your idea.

Let me catch you up on what's going on, today we're going to Kenzie's studio so we can figure out what we're doing in London, my living situation, and what I'm doing after London.

I liked what Billie said about sectioning my career and organizing it, but I don't wanna be put in a box. I don't wanna be classified as a model or YouTuber or whatever the fuck. I wanna be able to do everything.

I also really liked her mentioning buying a house in London, because like I am that bitch. And I will forever be that bitch, I'm scared that this will grow my career more and then I really won't have time to do anything. And if this does grow my career then I don't know what I would do. I'm not small right now, but I'm not big either. I like where I am.

We pulled up to Kenzie's studio, Billie held my hand on the way in. Kenzie was sitting at the table with her laptop and a notebook, she smiled at us as we walked in. Holden was also sitting at the table, but he was sitting at one end and Kenzie was sitting at the other end. Now that I'm looking at this table, it's a big ass table.

I sat down next to Kenzie and Billie sat down across from me, I'm nervous as hell for this meeting. Kenzie's my manager, she's going to tell me what I should do and what I need to do.

Kenzie: "So."

Maddie: "So."

Kenzie: "Let me hear your thoughts on this whole thing, because I know you were sad at first. But how are you feeling now?"

Maddie: "I still don't know how I feel, like I've accepted the fact that I'm going and there's nothing that I can do about it. But I guess that I'm happy that I have the opportunity to do this."

Kenzie: "Okay what's the plan for London? I want you to be prepared for this as much as possible."

Maddie: "The other day when I emailed confirming that I'm doing it, Billie said that I should buy a house in London just so I can be that bitch."

Kenzie: "Okay, I could make that happen. We'd have to fly out there before we move out there, but yeah if that's what you wanna do, I'll be glad to do it. Because I want you to be as happy and productive as you can be during this time."

Maddie: "I wanna be happy and productive, and I wanna make sure that I do this right and I wanna grow from this."

Kenzie: "I'm glad that you wanna grow from this, award season is over for you. So there's no big traveling planned. I'll book a trip to London, I'll work with Billie's manager and see if she can go too. I don't know how long we'll be there. We'll be there long enough to find a house, and I want you to meet everyone that you'll be working with. Because for these three months, you're going to be temporarily signed to somebody."