- T w e n t y n i n e -

January 14th.

Maddie's POV:

The clothing line was released, it went really well, everything sold out within three hours. Would it be a clothing line, if there wasn't a celebration? No.

It's about nine in the morning, there's nothing to do today besides that. My teeth don't hurt anymore, and overall I'm doing good.

Billie's literally on top of me, her arms are connected behind my back and her head is buried in my neck. Milo is laying beside me, and let me tell you it's so fucking hot.

But I can't complain, this is a precious moment.

I started to run my hand through her hair and she let out a relaxed sigh, I smiled to myself. I need her to get up.

I took my hand out of her hair, and I started petting Milo. She took her hand out from under me, and she found it on top of Milo. She instantly shot up and looked at my hand on Milo.

Billie: "You traitor."

Maddie: "Me or Milo?" I laughed.

Billie: "Both of you."

She rolled to her side of the bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked over at me and smiled.

Maddie: "What?"

Billie: "Nothing, I just love you."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

Billie: "What are you doing today?"

Maddie: "Nothing besides the celebration tonight."

Billie: "Really?" That's all you have to do?"

Maddie: "Mhm."

Billie: "Say less." She rolled over and tangled our legs together, and she rested her head on my chest.

I started petting Milo again, and I had my arm wrapped around Billie.

Billie: "If you're petting Milo, I will be hurt."

Maddie: "Aw, I'm sorry, I hurt you."

She lifted her head and saw my petting Milo.

Billie: "You both are traitors."

Maddie: "Sorry." I smiled.

Billie: "No you're not, because you're still doing it." She whined.

She took my hand off of Milo and laced our hands together.

Maddie: "You're jealous of a dog?"

Billie: "No, I just want attention."

Maddie: "We gotta get up."

Billie: "What are you talking about? We don't have anything to do until tonight."

Maddie: "We have to finish Criminal Minds today."

Billie: "Really? That's your goal for today?"

Maddie: "Yes, the next two episodes explain why Morgan left."

Billie: "I'm not ready to deal with your tears."

Maddie: "I'm not ready either."

Billie opened her eyes and looked at me, I moved down just enough so I could give her a kiss. She smiled.

I got up and walked to the closet, and she walked to the bathroom. I showered last night, because she fell asleep before me.

I walked downstairs and Milo followed, I let her out and filled her food and water bowel. I have a pool and I haven't used it once, not because it's too cold. I just haven't had the time do so.