- F i f t e e n -

December 21st:

Maddie's POV:

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, photosbyholden, and 6,256,099 others

madisonvoyage: make sure you vote for me as choice YouTuber even tho im a shitty one, go read my magazine interview, link in bio!

billieeilish: look at how cute you are

mvupdates: wook at her🥺

Today I have a meeting with Kenzie and Holden, I was talking to Billie and she said that we should set them up. Holden turns 20 next month, Kenzie just turned 22. I'm down for that, they'd be a good ass couple.

Ever since I got mad at Billie, I feel so fucking guilty, but I think it worked. She hasn't been talking to him, I know this because the bitch will not leave me alone. I feel guilty for faking my feelings about the situation and she feels guilty for lying.

I don't want her to think that I hate her, I could never. I just want her to think that she can talk to me about anything, I feel like since I lashed out on her, she doesn't feel that way anymore. She hasn't been talking to me as much and I can tell that there is hella shit on her mind, she needs to talk, but I know she's not going to.

I was finishing up my dressing like Billie for a week video, I was making the thumbnail, I really liked the way the video came out. It wasn't difficult and she didn't do me too dirty.

I was importing the video when I felt two arms snake around my waist, Billie placed a kiss on my neck and watched what I was doing.

Billie: "That goes up tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Yes ma'am."

Billie: "What are you doing today?"

Maddie: "I have a meeting with Kenzie and Holden in an hour."

Billie: "Are we gonna set them up or?"

Maddie: "We're gonna try, last time I talked to Holden he was hung up on someone else from his school."

Billie: "He's not in New York anymore, we're in L.A. time to move on." I laughed at her.

Maddie: "I like your mindset."

Billie: "I know you do. What are you doing tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Nothing that I know of."

Billie: "Good, I'm taking you out."

Maddie: "It was my turn." I whined.

Billie: "I feel bad for blowing you off, so I wanna make it up to you."

Maddie: "Like I said, it was my turn."

Billie: "You can get the next one."

I smiled at her, ever since tour started we made it our mission to have a healthy amount of date nights. We started this because we were scared that tour was going to be hella busy and we were gonna grow apart. But we didn't, and after tour, we kept it going.