- T h i r t e e n -

December 18th:

Billie's POV:

It's my birthday, Maddie already treated me really good this morning. She said she had more for me too, which I'm not complaining.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 7,245,320 others

madisonvoyage: its my baby's birthday😊 im not here to make this a long ass post or anything. but yeah it's her birthday and I luv her🥺

billieeilish: i love you too shorty🥺

bhadbhabie: awww

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too, are you ready for your present?"

Billie: "Yes."

She laced our hands together and we walked up the stairs, she opened the door that's been closed for what feels like weeks now when it's been like six days.

When she opened the door, a studio was revealed.

Maddie: "Finneas built it, but it was my idea."

Billie: "You did all this for me?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I can work from your house. I want it to be where you can work from here, and I'm not forcing you to record here. I know it's a special thing that you and Finneas do."

Billie: "I know you would never do that, this is sweet shorty. Thank you."

I walked in and sat down, she followed and on the chair next to me. I pressed record and I started playing everything i wanted.

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted."

"Not what you'd think, and if I'm being honest, it might've been a nightmare."

...

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted. But when I wakeup, I see you with me."

"And you say 'as long as I'm here no one can hurt you. Don't wanna lie here but you can learn to. If I could change the way you see yourself, you wouldn't wonder why you hear they don't deserve you.''

...

Maddie placed her hand on my thigh as I finished singing, I leaned in and I gave her a kiss.

Billie: "Thank you, I love you."

Maddie: "You're welcome, I love you too."

Billie: "Do you wanna go get ready for my party?"

Maddie: "Yes."

It didn't take us long to get ready.

Via Instagram: