- T h i r t y -

January 17th.

Billie's POV:

Maddie and I are laying in her bed, she's scrolling on her phone trying to figure out the real reason Morgan left Criminal Minds. She's been doing this for hours, I'm not even joking.

She's read article after article, and watched interview after interview. She can't figure it out.

Billie: "Shorty, it's not that serious."

Maddie: "I am so close to figuring this out."

I rolled my eyes, even though she wasn't looking at me.

Maddie: "Oh, he left because he joined another show. But he makes guest appearances on later episodes, but that doesn't matter. He said that if he was invited to come back, he would if his career wasn't too busy."

Billie: "It took you three hours to do that."

Maddie: "What time is it?"

Billie: "4."

Maddie: "Oh my god, I have a meeting with Kenzie at 5."

She got up off the bed, and she's not ready to go at all, I don't know how she's going to make it to this meeting, but Kenzie's understanding.

She came out of the bathroom once she was ready, and she asked me to take her picture. Of course I said yes.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas, and 8,136,074 others

madisonvoyage: am i late for a meeting? yes. am i still going to get coffee? yes.

billieeilish: a bad bitch

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish 🤪

She gave me a kiss and she looked up at me, I cupped her face in my hands and I kissed her forehead.

Billie: "Drive safe, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." She stood on her tippy toes so she could kiss me. I smiled as she walked towards the door.

Incoming Call From Finneas🙃:

Billie: "Yo."

Finneas: "You have a fitting for the Grammy's today."

Billie: "Where?"

Finneas: "You wanna come here?"

Billie: "I could."

Finneas: "Maddie there?"

Billie: "She just left for her meeting with Kenzie."

Finneas: "Okay, the meeting starts in an hour."

Billie: "Alright."

Call Ended.

I haven't gotten ready today either, but I finally had a reason to get ready. It didn't take me long to get ready, I walked down stairs and Milo followed. I let her out along with filling up her food and water bowl, I stood at the island while I waited for her to be let in.