- T e n -

December 11th.

Billie's POV:

Maddie and I didn't end up being asleep until it was like 7 in the morning, it's now 2 and we're just getting ready.

Maddie: "We're never going to fix our sleep schedule."

Billie: "We will, but it's going to take a long ass time."

She groaned.

Maddie was in the bathroom doing everything she needed to do to get ready, she asked me to do things with her today. Like errands, and I told her I was down because I had nothing to do today. I can't wait to meet her dog.

Maddie came out of the bathroom.

Maddie: "Will you take my picture?"

Billie: "Of course."

Maddie walked over towards the white wall in my room, and she handed me her phone. I took hella photos from hella different angles. It didn't take her long to find one that she liked.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claduiasulewski, and 4,245,835 others

madisonvoyage: im experiencing consistent happiness for the first time in my life and I don't know what to do with myself.

billieeilish: im happy that you're happy.

bhadbhabie: im happy for you babygirl.

I handed her phone back to her, she told me to pack things that I wanted to take to her house. So I did that, like it fully looks like I'm moving in, but I'm not, I'm just always over there.

She grabbed her keys off of my dresser and laced our hands together. We walked to her car, and she opened the back door for me. Because I'm slow as hell and have no clue how to work her car, I got into her car and I placed my hand on her thigh.

Maddie: "I need to go grocery shopping, and pet shopping because I was not prepared for this. Then we'll go to my house and I'll show you everything and help you get set up. Then we'll go get my dog." She couldn't help but smile at everything she said.

Billie: "That's fine as long as I'm with you."

We end up at Trader Joes, I'm hoping we'll be safe here. But there's no guarantee, I thought that I would hate being in a public relationship. But it's literally the best thing, I can hold her hand and not care about what people are going to think.

Sure there's the occasional person that has something to say, but all the love we get overpowers it. Maddie's never really gotten hate, but she does it really gets to her. But ever since we became public. There's no hate on her as an individual, there's some hate on us as a couple. But we don't care, because we're both happy as hell and literally living our best life.