- T w e n t y e i g h t -

January 13th.

Billie's POV:

A couple days have passed, Maddie got her wisdom teeth taken out. She's on heavy meds, overall it's just been rough.

You're wondering how I made it to the Shorty Awards, the truth is, I didn't really. I was there for the last second of her speech, she was looking around while she was up there. I just so happened to be in the right place at the right time.

She hasn't asked about my meeting and I haven't asked about hers, I want to talk to her when she's normal and not drugged out of her mind.

I wouldn't lie to you, ever since the meeting. I know shit's going to go downhill. I'm going to get progressively more busy, meaning less time to communicate and so on and so fourth.

I don't know if she's talked to Kenzie, I don't know anything. She's here but she isn't. She's physically here, but not mentally. But she still knows what she wants, she knows she wants endless cuddles and wants to watch hours of Criminal Minds. I would not lie to you, Criminal Minds is a good show, but it gets repetitive. She's also really close to when Morgan leaves the show, which means she will cry.

We're laying in her bed, she has her leg over my body and she has her arm over my stomach. She's watching Criminal Minds on her T.V. I'm barely paying attention, but I'm trying to pay attention to take my mind off everything that's really bothering me.

It's not the fact that anything is really bothering me, it's just I'm scared that I'm going to have to leave her and I won't know the next time I see her is.

We're not going to talk about the fact that there's going to be rehearsals, meaning dance. But we're not getting into that right now, I highly doubt I'll even see Kylie. She's done doing the work for her mom and therefore she's on with her life.

Her phone was rested on her nightstand and it dinged, she moved off of me to reach it. But she was right back in her position. I was watching her as she opened her messages, it was from Dani. I knew this was coming.

So there's a lot of controversy with her right now, I haven't talked to her since my birthday. I think that was the last time I saw her, I don't remember. But like I was saying, Maddie and Dani haven't talked in a long ass time. Isaac told me what she said, and I wanna know where this going to go.

I moved so I could see her screen better, she didn't even question it. She's not trying to hide it. She's holding it straight in front of her.

Dani:

Yo lets talk

                                                mhm

What's going on?

                                                with me or you?

With us bozo.

                                                dani, I love you and you know that. But we haven't 'talked' in months, I think we should keep moving individually and growing separately.

So you don't wanna be friends no more?

                                                i don't hate you, we just grew apart. there's no reason for us to get that close again especially with everything happening with you. im sorry.

What do you mean?

                                                i mean you're toxic, there's no reason for everything that's going on right now. i want you to go find loyal people that care about you, and that are willing to deal with you and all of your baggage.