- E i g h t -

October 7th: San Diego

Billie's POV:

Tonight is the final show before we leave the country, I'm stoked and I know Maddie is too. We're currently sitting back stage in our usual position, I'm laying in her lap while she's playing with one the chains around my neck.

I looked up at her, and she was looking into my eyes. I was looking back into hers, this was such a simple moment and I got her to be serious. But I'm not going to say anything, I'mma just enjoy the moment.

Maddie: "You're perfect."

Billie: "You're perfect." I stroked her cheek with my thumb and she leaned into my touch.

Maddie: "We leave the country tomorrow."

Billie: "I know, I can't wait."

Maddie: "I can't either, this is going to be amazing for both of us."

Billie: "You're thriving, I have never seen you this happy for this long. I'm so proud of you."

Maddie: "Thank you babygirl, I'm this happy all the time because of you."

Billie: "I'm glad that I can be your happiness."

She smile at me, and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead.

Maggie: "It's time for the meet and greet."

Billie: "Okay."

I sat up and gave Maddie a kiss, I was on my way to the meet and greet.

...

The show ended and I'm pissed, you're telling me, that I'm on a world tour and the final show before I leave the country was ass. It was so bad, no one had energy, no one even tried to rap &burn with me, barely anyone jumped during copycat.

I work so damn hard, to make sure that I can pull off an awesome tour and all I ask for in return is energy. I can't even get that in return.

I was backstage, scrolling through my phone. I made it backstage before everyone else did. I was looking at my tagged videos and you can see that no one is moving, so that's just not my opinion.

I looked over and I see Maddie walk towards me, she has the look on her face when she knows I'm upset.

Maddie: "They did you dirty."

Billie: "Glad I'm not the only who thinks that."

Maddie: "You work so hard, and they didn't even give you energy."

Billie: "I know."

Maddie: "Don't come back here when you go on tour again." She laughed.

Billie: "I will not come here next tour." She laced our hands together.

Maddie: "I'm sorry that you had a shitty show, you did good. But I promise when we leave the country, this shit is gonna be crazy."

I held out my pinky, and she locked our fingers together.

Maddie: "Don't let this get to you, this was the first bad crowd of the tour. We're just over half way done, you pulled off an amazing tour so far and you're gonna keep pulling off an amazing tour."

Billie: "I know, thank you shorty."

She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of hers. I know she knows how I feel, I talk to her all the time about how I want each show to go and I was hyped about this one because it was the final show before we left the country.

She kissed my neck, there's nothing that she can really do in this situation. I'll get over it by the time there's a next show, which is in five days. That gives me just enough time to plan a date.

We've been backstage for a hella long time, and it was finally time to go to the hotel. I knew the paparazzi was here because I saw their vans out of a window.

Maddie: "Are you ready to go to the hotel?"

Billie: "Yeah, the paparazzi is here though."

Maddie: "Then let's give them what they want."

I looked at her, and she interlocked our hands and pulled me towards the door. I smiled at her and leaned walked closer to her, every now and then we'll give the paparazzi what they want.

We walked out of the door and I immediately changed my expression of my face, I looked at Maddie and she was smiling hella. She loves messing with the paparazzi, only sometimes though.

She leaned up to whisper that she loves me in my ear, I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. By the time that happened, we were on the tour bus and it was time to go to the hotel.

Maddie took her usual place in the seating area and I took my usual place in her lap. She lightly moved the hair out of my face and smiled at me, this is literally the highlight of my day. I love laying in her lap after a show and calming down, I can't describe how peaceful it is.

I turned around to face her stomach, I decided to try and go to sleep to take my mind off what was getting to me.

Billie: "How long until we get to the hotel?"

Maddie: "Probably about an hour and a half."

Billie: "Will you cuddle with me in your bunk?"

Maddie: "Of course."

I got up and walked over to her bunk and got in it, she followed me. I rested my head on her chest and wrapped both of my arms around her, I held her tight.

Billie: "I love you, shorty."

Maddie: "I love you too, babygirl." She kissed the top of my head.

--------------------

i kept trying to write shortly for a history assignment and i kept writing shorty.

next chapter might be a little confusing, because it's going skip to after tour. But you'll know what happened on tour eventually.

thanks ily

words: 1012.