- T w e n t y s e v e n -

January 10th.

Maddie's POV:

We're shooting something today, this is the first time that I have ever planned a big ass photoshoot by myself. I love what I have done here, and this is something that I wouldn't normally do and its with colors I wouldn't normally wear.

Billie didn't come with me, to this photoshoot and I didn't expect her to. She has the meeting and I know she wants to be at the awards show tonight with me. Don't get me wrong I want her there more than anything, but her career always comes first and I know she feels the same way about me.

I have a meeting with Kenzie today after this shoot, even though there is literally no time to do anything today. This ends an hour before the awards show, and then I have to get ready. The meeting's going to be while she's going my hair and makeup.

This photoshoot has a pink theme, like everything is pink. It's fire as fuck, but like I don't hate the color pink but it's not my favorite.

We've done two looks and we've been here for about three hours, but like we just can't get shit done. I can't focus for shit, because I want to go on tour more than anything again. I love traveling with Billie, and I love her family. But I don't know if I can go.

It wasn't hard when she left the first time because I knew that I would see her soon, but this time if she left I wouldn't know the next time I would see her. I could pull some spectacular surprise, but I couldn't at the same time.

We're half way done with this, and I'm nervous as fuck for this meeting. Not because Kenzie is going to say no because she doesn't want me to go, if she does say no that means no. There's no convincing, and when she does say no- which is rare. It's for the better.

Via Instagram:

Liked by madisonvoyage, finneas, and 13,014,095 others

billieeilish: they gave me a fart gun

madisonvoyage: that will not be allowed in my house.

billieeilish: @madisonvoyage im just going to say sorry in advance haha

I playfully rolled my eyes, and turned off my phone. I was sitting on the stairs of this mansion that I rented out for this fucking photoshoot. The pictures are going to be fire, I have to look at the bright side.

Holden shot the final picture and I stood up so I could go change, I walked out. I was wearing Billie's hoodie and biker shorts, what I usually wear if I'm not doing something.

Via Instagram: