- F o r t y t h r e e -

March 1st.

Maddie's POV:

We're back in L.A. I just got done having a meeting with Kenzie about things I can do before tour, I don't really wanna do anything too big. The day we got back from Malibu, we dyed the blonde in my hair back to black and we also put in extensions. I was sick of my short hair and I only really did it for London, but since I'm not going, I wanted to change my hair back.

Billie's with Finneas doing tour shit, Claudia's sitting on my couch editing a video for her channel. I also need to finish editing my video, It's an unboxing, I'm really behind when it comes to unboxing because I was in Malibu and I just don't like opening packages.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins and 8,516,842 others

madisonvoyage: the lighting was hitting different on the way home from my meeting.

billieeilish: damn you're fire

mvupdates: are you not going to london anymore?

madisonvoyage: @mvupdates no i'm not, i decided that i don't wanna do that anymore.

I turned off my phone and I let Milo out, Kenzie emailed me a bunch of shit I could do before I leave for tour. Well actually, before I leave for New York. I'm going to New York to be the stylist for the fashion show, so New York is the last big thing I have to do.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hi!"

Billie: "Hey shorty, I'm on my way home, do you need anything?"

Maddie: "No I'm good."

Billie: "Have you eaten?"

Maddie: "Claudia and I ate about an hour ago, how did your meeting go?"

Billie: "Really good, they played the visuals for me and confirmed everything."

Maddie: "You like the visuals?"

Billie: "Yes dude, they're so fire."

Maddie: "I'm glad you like them, I'll see you when you get here. Drive safe, I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

Call Ended.

Claudia: "You guys are cute."

Maddie: "I know."

Claudia: "So if you're going on tour, who's going to take care of Milo?"

Maddie: "Kenzie and Holden."

Claudia: "You know I'd be happy to do it, Peaches could use a friend."

Maddie: "Really?"

Claudia: "Of course, Milo is an angel and Peaches could use a friend like I said."