- N i n e -

L.A. December 10th

Maddie's POV:

Billie and I are on a flight back to L.A. meaning that tour's over, I didn't think that I would be that sad about it. Like genuinely sad about, I didn't want this to end. I thought that I would like being back in L.A. with my house, and with Kenzie and everyone that I missed. But I'm literally fucking sad about it.

She has her head rested on my shoulder and were watching The Office on my phone, Billie and I both have had a hard ass time adjusting to the time zones so we're not sleeping when we're supposed to.

Billie: "I can't believe tour's over."

Maddie: "I can't either, that was the best time of my life and I have you to thank."

Billie: "You made tour amazing, so thank you."

Maddie: "I'm so sad that it's over."

Billie: "Tour was so much fun, and I'm glad that I got to travel the world with you and I'm so happy that you had a good time and I'm happy that I have a good time."

Maddie: "I'm happy that tour went so well, I could not be more proud of you. That's the happiest I have ever seen you, you were like, glowing."

Billie: "I felt really happy, like I'm happy when I'm with you. I have never been that happy on tour."

I smiled at her, and kissed the top of her head.

Billie: "Are you staying at my house when we get back?"

Maddie: "Nope."

Billie: "What do you mean?" She asked playfully.

Maddie: "I'mma stay at my house, so I can finish some last minute things around my house so I can show you tomorrow."

Billie: "I get to see it tomorrow?!"

Maddie: "Yes ma'am."

Billie: "It's about time, I'm so happy that I get to see it tomorrow!"

Maddie: "Aw, I'm glad that you're happy."

We were on this flight for about another hour or so, my car is at Billie's just because I was too lazy to take it back to my house.

Billie: "What time do I get to see your house tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Whatever time I wake up."

Billie: "I know for a damn fact that I'm not sleeping tonight."

Maddie: "Neither am I."

Billie: "I have never been so fucked up over a tour."

Maddie: "The time zones?"

Billie: "Yes dude! Like I love sleeping and the fact that I can't is getting to me."

Maddie: "I know, I like sleeping too." I laughed at her.

Billie: "If you're not asleep by like 3, will you come and stay with me?"

Maddie: "Fine."

Billie: "You can't say no to me." She smiled.

Maddie: "No, I can. I just chose to let you have your way all the time."

Billie: "Sure shorty."

Arriving at Billie's House.

Billie and I got out of the Uber, we got our suitcases out of the trunk and she looked at me with a pout.

Billie: "Tour was a bad idea, I lived with you for four months and now I don't think I can live without you." She said dramatically.