- F o r t y -

February 17th:

Billie's POV:

We've been back from London for two days now, there's nothing planned for her career. Since the list is done, she hasn't been doing anything. There are no carpets or launches, I don't know why there's nothing planned. She was sad the other day, but I think she's okay now. She really is wishy-washy about it, but right now- I don't know she's feeling right now. 

The only thing she has planned is a trip to Malibu for a photoshoot and I'm kinda behind that one, I need her out of town so I can plan this proposal a little more in-depth. I know what I wanna do, but I need everyone in on it to make it work. 

When I was with Kenzie in London, I wasn't planning something for Valentine's day. I was telling Kenzie about my plan, low-key I'm happy that Kenzie approves because in my eyes, Kenzie's like a mother figure to Maddie. Kenzie's not like any other manager. Any other manager wouldn't care about how she feels about an event. Kenzie always asks Maddie if she's okay with it. Maddie's allowed to create her own structure in her career. I love that. 

I thought of the perfect way to propose too, it's going to take a lot for Maddie to go for it. Because no one can tell her straight up what we're doing, so we'll see how that goes. I'm nervous to propose to her dude, not because I feel like she'll say no. No matter who you are, or how long you've been with someone, you're going to be nervous to propose.

This proposal has been the only thing on my mind since it popped into my head, I've been thinking about how to make it perfect because this is something I want Maddie to be able to look back at and think that it was perfect. 

It's about 4 PM, surprisingly our sleep schedule didn't really change. We don't normally go to bed too early, but it's a normal time. We're in the glam room because Maddie's getting her nails done, and then she's going to clean in here and in her filming room.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 9,516,727 others

madisonvoyage: my fingers look long as fuck.

claudiasulewski: fire

billieeilish: ^^^^

After her nails were done Maddie went to the bathroom, she's been really quiet today. Ever since she found out about this offer, she's had days where she's closed off and doesn't wanna talk, and then the next day all she wanna do is talk. I'm scared one day that she's going to get eaten alive by her thoughts.

I was scrolling through my phone and Maddie's been gone for entirely too long, I walked to the bathroom in the bedroom and I opened the door and she's sitting on the edge of the shower with her face in her hands. Exhaling sharply, I don't know if she's prone to panic attacks but she's definitely had a couple.

I rushed in and sat on the floor in between her legs, I took her hands in mine. I realized that I can't help her sitting here and like this, I picked her up and walked to the bed. I set her down and I sat behind her.