- F o r t y t w o -

February 23rd.

Billie's POV:

I've been planning the proposal ever since Maddie left, I told her that I have hella tour shit I have to do. But I've done nothing for my tour, I've been doing this all for her and I feel like it's going to go really well. I can't wait to propose.

I'm currently on my way to Malibu, It's about 8 at night and I'm halfway there. I didn't tell her what time I was coming, I got the address from Kenzie. So I'm going to surprise her.

I was driving for probably about another thirty minutes, and I pulled up to the house, it's nice as fuck. I parked behind Maddie's car, all the lights were out in the house. Kenzie told me that she left it unlocked because Holden and her went on a date.

I opened the door and Maddie was standing at the island area typing on her laptop. She heard the door close and she made her way over to me.

Maddie: "Billie!" She rushed over to me and eagerly attached her lips to mine. 

I kissed her back, her hands were connected around my neck while mine were on her lower back. I tried to deepen the kiss but she declined, I placed my hand on her ass and squeezed it. She gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away and smirked.

Billie: "I just got here and you're already teasing me."

Maddie: "I'm not teasing, I missed you."

Billie: "But I missed you more."

Maddie: "We'll see about that." 

Billie: "We sure will."

I followed her into the room, and the LED lights were set on red. I turned her around to face me and I attached our lips again. I walked us over to the bed, she fell against the mattress and I placed my legs on either side of her. Maddie's hands slipped under my shirt, I left small kisses against her jawline. And I left light marks on her neck, but when I reached a spot that was particularly sensitive, I left a darker mark.

She tried to flip me over, but she failed. I smirked against her neck and moved down to her chest. She was wearing a loose t-shirt, and I pulled down on the collar of her shirt to leave light marks against her collarbone. I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt to try and take it off, but she tried to flip me over again. I took her hands and pinned them at her sides.

Billie: "Stop."

Maddie: "You're not intimidating." I raised my eyebrow and stuck my hands down her shorts just to see how wet she was. And I applied a little pressure to please her, but not enough to satisfy her.

Maddie: "Bold I see."

Billie: "No, you're bold."

I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. I see her in this position often, but I'll never get tired of seeing her like this. I sucked on her left nipple while I massaged the right one, and then I switched. I left marks all the way down to the waistband of her shorts, I slowly slid them down to her ankles and she kicked them the rest of the way off.

I slowly slid her underwear down her legs, I can see how needy she's becoming. She kicked them the rest of the way off, and I left small kisses up her leg. I ran my tongue through her already wet folds, she let a moan. I smirked at the sound. Her hands found their way into my hair and she pushed my head closer to her.

I inserted two fingers and she arched her back, I ran my tongue up and down one more time. I inserted a third finger and I pumped in and out, every now and then I would curl my fingers.