- T h i r t y t h r e e -

January 26th.

Maddie's POV:

So much has happened in the last week, good and bad. So the first thing, I was offered a modeling contract. I know that seems good, but they want me to be in London for three months when Billie goes on tour. I'm supposed to go on tour with her, and I want to go on tour with her. But I'm scared that if I don't do this then my career will suffer.

I know Billie will be like 'I want you to chose your career over me.' But I want to go on tour, I'm sick of everything that I'm doing and none of it's fun anymore. But maybe if I do this, then my career will grow and I'll have more fun things to do.

I haven't talked to Billie about it, because like I wanna make the decision on my own because I know she's going to pressure me into doing it because she wants me to choose my career over her. We both say that we would want each other to choose our career over each other, but deep down I would never choose my career over her.

I got back in town yesterday, it feels so good to be back. Tonight's the Grammy's and I'm actually ready for it, it's surprising I know. Billie's currently laying in my lap, she hasn't left my side since I got back.

I was lost in my thoughts and my phone dinged.

                        Kenzie🌵:

Holden wants to shoot later in the week.

                                                    that's fine.

A couple interviews got added to your calendar, so check that when you can.

                                                    i will, thank you, I love you.

I love you too kid.

Read at 12:42P.M.

Billie: "I'm glad you're back."

Maddie: "Are you ready for the Grammy's tonight?"

Billie: "I'm nervous as hell."

Maddie: "You're gonna win."

Billie: "But everyone deserves to win."

Maddie: "That's cute."

Billie smiled at me.

Billie: "Please tell me you have your outfit for tonight."

Maddie: "I do, don't worry."

Billie: "Are you lying?"

Maddie: "No, I made sure I was prepared for this. I know this is a big deal for you."

Billie: "That's shocking." She laughed.

My phone dinged.

                        Elle💅🏼:

You gonna come let me in or?

                                                        oh shit, i forgot you were coming😂

Read at 12:54P.M.

I got up off the bed and ran down the stairs, I really forgot she was coming today. I scheduled this way before I left for London, too much shit is happening.

I opened the door and gave her a big hug, I needed my nails done severely. I should've got them done for Fashion Week, but I just put it off like I put everything else off in my life.