- F o r t y o n e -

Maddie's POV:

February 22nd:

Kenzie, Holden, and I leave for Malibu in about three hours. We're going to be there for three days, Billie's going to come out there on the final day. She told me that she has a lot of tour shit going on, if she didn't then she would definitely go the entire time.

Ever since I backed out, I have been SO much happier and I haven't been stressed at all. I'm back to my old self and I love that, I didn't realize how much stress I was under until I had my panic attack or whatever the fuck. I'm just grateful that I have Billie in my life to take care of me when shit like that happens.

Everyone from my team is currently at my house, since I'm not doing the London thing anymore, they're planning some shit for me to do. I had a private meeting with Kenzie awhile ago and we talked about sectioning my career, I had an idea. I love modeling, I really do. But I don't like walking runways. I have an opportunity to be a stylist for a fashion show and best believe I'mma do it.

I was laying on the couch, and Billie's upstairs getting ready for a meeting. I'm bored out of my mind, I also haven't filmed a video and it's Saturday.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: claudiasulewski, billieeilish, and 10,515,258 others

madisonvoyage: i have had a hectic couple of days, so there's not going to be a video on monday. but i'll be back next week, ily

billieeilish: ily too.

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish i hate you.

billieeilish: @madisonvoyage you could never.

I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs, I opened the door and the light was on in the bathroom. She was struggling to hook one of her necklaces, she didn't hear me come up. I was watching her struggle, I'm going to hell.

Billie: "Fuck this." She put the necklace on the counter and started to make her way to the door, and she saw me standing there.

Billie: "You're just going to watch me struggle?"

Maddie: "It was fun."

Billie: "Can you help me?"

Maddie: "Of course."

I stood on the stool that's in the bathroom so I could be at even height with her neck, I hooked it without a problem. I took advantage of being taller than her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. My head rested on her shoulder and her hands were over mine. I placed a kiss on her neck and she smiled as she looked at us in the mirror.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." She stood on her tippy-toes to give me a kiss, but I was too tall for her. She playfully huffed while she picked me up and placed me on the ground, making me my normal height. She placed a kiss on my lips and smiled afterward.