- T h i r t y n i n e -

February 14th.

Maddie's POV:

We leave London tomorrow since we've been here. We've found a house I like, I'm going to rent it because I don't want it permanently. I've also met with the modeling agency, signed the contract. It's official, my contract starts on the 20th of March.

The modeling agency people seem really nice, I've met everyone I'm going to be working with. They're all fire, but I don't think I'm going to become like best friends with them. But all seem manageable to work with.

Today's Valentine's day, I really hope Billie has something planned because I have nothing planned. I'm a horrible girlfriend, but I've been busy and she knows that.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: claudiasulewski, billieeilish, and 10,414,513 others

madisonvoyage: one of my favorite magazine articles just came out, click the link in my bio to read it.

billieeilish: damn shorty!

claudiasulewski: the baddest bitch.

I was sitting in the hotel room on my phone, it was like 2? All I have to do is sign the papers to the house and I'm good to go back to L.A. I've been to London so many times, but I've only had a good time like once.

Now that I've met everyone, everything really feels official and I don't like that feeling. It's really hitting me that I'm leaving my whole life behind to come here. It's already hit me but now it's REALLY hitting me.

Billie's with Kenzie, I have no clue what they're doing. I'm with Holden, we had a photo shoot the other day. Shit was fire, I also posted my new hair and everyone loves it. I'm starting to hate it, but there's nothing that I can do about it right now.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Claud's

Maddie: "Hiii! I miss you."

Claudia: "You've been gone for like four days." She smiled.

Maddie: "I know, but I miss L.A. I need my nails done, and this is just a lot."

Claudia: "Did you find a house?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I'mma rent it because I don't want to buy it because I don't like it THAT much and I don't plan on being in London enough to fully use it you know?"

Claudia: "I feel you, did you meet who you're gonna be working with?"

Maddie: "Yeah, they all seem cool but I'm not going to try to be like best friends with them."

Claudia: "You signed the contract?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Claudia: "What was in the contract?"