- S i x t e e n -

November 21st: Prague.

Billie's POV:

The show had ended hours ago, It was probably now midnight and Claudia and Finneas are with Maddie and I in our room. Maddie was laying in between my legs, while her and Claudia laughed unbelievably hard at something that wasn't that funny.

It was the kind of laugh, where they would add on to it to make each other laugh. Someone would snort, or gasp for air and it would make the other person laugh harder. It's moments like these that you can't take for granted, and that sounds so stupid. But there is literally nothing better than hearing the person you care about most, laughing.

They've been laughing for like ten minutes straight, and if I'm being honest with you, I have no fucking clue what they're laughing at. It was almost like Finneas read my exact thought.

Finneas: "What is so funny?"

That didn't help at all, that just made them laugh harder. I looked at Finneas and playfully rolled my eyes, Finneas and I didn't say anything. We just let them laugh it out.

Claudia: "Okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay." She started laughing again. Maddie exhaled sharply, but then she busted out laughing again.

Maddie opened her phone and went on Snapchat, I assume she wanted to see how she looked. Her face was red, and her eyes were glassed over from laughing too hard. I have no fucking clue why she would do that, because that just made her laugh harder.

Maddie: "Why, why the fuck do I look like that?" She tossed Claudia her phone. Claudia wheezed, Claudia then went to look at herself and the same thing happened.

Maddie sat up and wiped her eyes, I assume she's done. I looked at her, and she looked back me. She tried so hard not to laugh, but she managed to pull herself together. I'm so tempted to ask her what was so funny, but she's finally calmed down.

Claudia: "Time zones are ass."

Maddie: "You're telling me bro."

Maddie was facing me and her eyes went wide, meaning she had an idea.

Claudia: "What's your idea?"

Maddie: "Are any of you tired?"

Finneas: "No."

Claudia: "I wish I was."

Billie: "No."

Maddie: "We should play hide and seek, around the whole hotel. Lobby's off limits obviously."

Claudia and Finneas all of a sudden became really interested in what she was saying.

Maddie: "Lobby's off limits, teaming's not off limits, but I don't encourage it. Set a timer for five minutes if you're it, you can use elevators. How many floors are in this hotel?"

Billie: "I think it's like 20."

Maddie: "What floor are we on?"

Billie: "17."

Maddie: "So floors from 10 to 17 are the floors we'll hide on."

Finneas: "So do we have to hide? Or like do we just avoid the seeker?"

Maddie: "Avoid the seeker."

Claudia: "What if you're on the same floor as the seeker, but like you're walking behind them and they don't see you?"

Maddie: "That's on them."

Finneas: "I'm so down, who's it?"

Billie: "Put your foot in." I smiled at Maddie.