- F o r t y f o u r -

March 5th.

Billie's POV:

Today I have a meeting with my team, this tour has been a lot more stressful than the last one. This tour is so much bigger than the last and overall I want it to be better than the last one- not that the last one was bad or anything, I just want to always improve myself.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, itskenziebitch and 8,097,135 others

madisonvoyage: filming today, and merch planning today 😁

billieeilish: fits fire

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish you're fire ❤️

I haven't left for my meeting yet, my meeting is at 2 and it's 1:10 and I'm nowhere near where I need to be, Maddie's at Kenzie's studio and I'm just lying here doing nothing. I'm ready to go I just don't wanna go.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Shorty❤️

Billie: "What."

Maddie: "Are you going to your meeting?"

Billie: "Yes."

Maddie: "You're at the house."

Billie: "And?"

Maddie: "You're gonna be late."

Billie: "And?"

Maddie: "What's wrong?"

Billie: "Nothing, I'm just playing. I'm about to leave."

Maddie: "Are you sure?"

Billie: "Yes shorty, I'm going."

Maddie: "Call me when you get there."

Billie: "Yeah yeah, what time are you done at Kenzie's?"

Maddie: "A few hours? You wanna get lunch?"

Billie: "Depends, what are you filming?"

Maddie: "A closet cleanout, I can film that whenever."

Billie: "Okay, I don't know how long it's going to last, but I'll call you after."

Maddie: "Okay, have fun, drive safe, I love you."

Billie: "I love you too, I will."

Call Ended.

I got up out of the bed and made my way downstairs, I let Milo out before I left. I'm 90% sure that we're confirming the setlist today, and I'm really excited to get that over with because I'm sick of debating it with Finneas.

I pulled up to the building where my meeting was being held, I made my way up to the floor where the meeting was. Everyone greeted me and the meeting began.