- F o r t y f i v e -

March 12th.

Maddie's POV:

Ever since I uploaded on Monday, I've been filming a week in my life and that's been a lot of work. And next week I have to film a day in my life for Vogue so I'm really looking forward to that.

Today's kinda chill, I have to unbox PR and film it and I have a nail appointment. Billie's filming on Saturday so she's preparing for that, Kenzie's here and we're having a fitting because I have two magazine shoots next week.

I had a photoshoot with Holden a few days ago, that was a lot of fun. I say it every time, but I really love shooting with him.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: photosbyholden, billieeilish, and 9,152,025 others

madisonvoyage: i loved this fit @photosbyholden

billieeilish: look at your smile

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish i wuv you

billieeilish: @madisonvoyage i wuv you more!

I was sitting on the couch in my glam room with Kenzie, she had way too many racks of clothes. But I'm really looking forward to the shoots I have coming up.

Maddie: "So what are the shoot articles about?"

Kenzie: "One's about hate and one's about your parents."

Maddie: "I'm sorry, huh?"

Kenzie: "They wanna know where you come from."

Maddie: "I don't come from them, I made myself. Why would you book that? You know how I feel about that whole topic."

Kenzie: "What's your fear about that whole thing?"

Maddie: "I don't have a fear, the only person I have told every little detail to is Billie. Because I trust her with my life, I don't trust everyone in the world."

Kenzie: "But if you told the world then you wouldn't have anything to worry about."

Maddie: "I don't wanna tell the world, because there's information that could get people in trouble and as much as I was hurt in the process of it all I would never want anything to happen to anyone. And I just don't want that kind of information out to the world, I wanna keep that private. And it took me so fucking long to admit everything to Billie and I thought that she would leave, I don't wanna lose fans because of this, I wanna be a role model for my fans- no, the answers no."

Kenzie: "Okay, I'm sorry for even booking it. I feel like you used to live dwelling on the past, but now I feel like you look forward to the future."

Maddie: "Yeah because I'm happy, and for three months of my life I had to relive everything to tell Billie."

Kenzie just looked at me, I know she didn't mean it and I'm not mad at her either. Yeah, it threw me off guard, but she didn't mean any harm.