- S e v e n t e e n -

December 23rd:

Maddie's POV:

I'm not looking forward to today, I have way too many doctors appointments. When Kenzie scheduled them, she scheduled them all in one day, because she knows I hate having them spaced out. But I also hate going in general.

Kenzie🌵

You have dentist at 10, eye doctor at 3, flu shot at 5:30 and then allergy doctor at 12.

i'd rather die than go, but okay.

Girl it is not that bad.

you try being blind.

No thank you😂

Read at 8:41A.M

This is the earliest I have woken up since we got back from tour, almost a month ago. Billie's asleep. Cuddling Milo and not me, but I have to get up anyways. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower, I walked downstairs and got a water and checked my email.

I wanna do other things that aren't on the list, but like it's hard when nothing excites me. I still get hella offers about doing a lot of different things, but like I said nothing excites me.

I walked back upstairs and I got into the shower, I need a video for next week. I have an idea, but it's dumb as hell. It's also because I don't have time to really film either. I could film later today, that's the only time I have to film. I have to go Christmas shopping tomorrow, because I only have the gift for Claudia. I lied to Billie, I don't have her gift, but I do have an idea.

I got out of the shower and got ready for the day, I did everything. I want Billie to go with me to the doctors, but I don't want her to be bored.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, itskenziebitch, and 5,251,847 others

madisonvoyage: i swear if I have to get Invisalign, I will delete my YouTube channel.

mvupdates: im sorry, but that's funny as hell.

belltwins: oh I will stay bulling you, you'll have a lisp😂

Calling Kenzie🌵:

Kenzie: "Hey babe, what's up?"

Maddie: "You're making me go to the doctors, so you're watching Milo."

Kenzie: "Okay, can Holden come too?"

Maddie: "Awww, of course."

Kenzie: "I don't know what your deal is." She laughed.

Maddie: "Y'all are gonna be one cute couple."

Kenzie: "No, I would never date anyone else on your team."