- T h i r t y f i v e -

January 30th.

Billie's POV:

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins, and 9,912,414 others

madisonvoyage: this is me looking at my dog taking a shit on the concrete🙄

billieeilish: i know you're mad about the dog, but you're beautiful🥺

claudiasulewski: okay but god damn you're stunning 🤩

Maddie's currently doing a fitting because the Streamy Awards are tomorrow and she's nominated. I'm going, I have to miss dance to go. But I would miss dance in a heartbeat.

I can tell Maddie's stressed about something, I don't know what. She's been happy ever since she got back from London and I am so happy that she's been happy, but something's eating at her.

I was laying downstairs on the couch with Milo, I have a meeting later tonight with my family about tour. I'm so excited for tour.

Maddie came down the stairs and grabbed a piece of paper off the island and started writing something, I got up off the couch and made my way over to her. I wasn't paying any attention to what she was writing, but I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her neck.

I started watching her write, I still wasn't paying attention to what she was writing.

Billie: "You have neat handwriting."

I started paying attention to what she was writing, it was a pro and cons list. I was looking at the cons, and there were already more cons that pros. One of the cons that caught my eye was 'I can't go on tour with bil'

Billie: "What are you doing?"

Maddie: "Making a list of cons so I can show Kenzie so I don't have to do it."

Billie: "I'm confused."

Maddie: "Basically, I had an offer to model in London for three months-"

Billie: "That's amazing! Do it!" I smiled.

Maddie: "No, let me finish. I leave a week before you leave for tour."

Billie: "So you wouldn't go on tour."

Maddie: "Probably not."

Billie: "You could go on the last month."

Maddie: "I wouldn't go at all."

Billie: "Why?"

Maddie: "Because, we're not gonna see each other for three months. Which means we're going to have to rebuild this, and I wanna do it when I have your full attention, not when you're on an arena world tour." She sniffled.

Billie: "What are you talking about?"

Maddie: "Before I leave, I assume that we're going to get rid of the title again. Then we're not going to talk as much-"