- F o r t y s i x -

March 23rd.

Billie's POV:

Today is Maddie's Fashion show, and I also get the ring today. I have no clue how I'm going to pull this off because today I have hella shit to do. And my schedule is very tight today.

I've been up since 9 this morning, didn't wanna be up that early, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Today Maddie is also filming a video for Vogue, it's a day in her life. She's at Kenzie's right now, and then she's shooting with Holden. So today should go easily.

Finneas🙃

You can get the ring at 5

why so late?

Because that's when the ring gets delivered.

okay.

Are you good?

yeah, today's just gonna be tight.

Everything will be fine, don't forget to delete this conversation😂

trust me, i won't.

Read at 12:31 P.M.

I cleared the conversation because I swear if I do all this work just for it to get spoiled I will be so fucking angry.

I have a meeting at 2, and then that'll end right before I have to get to the fashion show.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billeeilish, claudiasulewski, and 5,157,843 others

madisonvoyage: getting on the roof was a TASK.

claudiasulewski: ⏳⏳⏳

mvupdates: your jeans are fire 

I was waiting for Milo to finish up outside, and the thought of marrying her makes me so happy and excited. The thought of her saying yes made my heart warm.

I let Milo in and made my way to my car, my meeting was on the other side of town so I wasn't looking forward to that drive.

...

The meeting took way longer than it was supposed to, I brought my outfit for Maddie's event tonight to my meeting because I just had a feeling that it would take longer than they told me it would.

But as I was getting dressed, my necklace got snagged on my shirt and it broke. So I have to go to Maddie's get another necklace, get the ring, drop it off at Finneas' and make it to Maddie's event all within an hour and a half.

I pulled up to Maddie's house, and I was immediately greeted by Milo. I bent down to pet her for a second before I made my way up the stairs and into the bathroom. I found the necklace I was looking for, I got back in my car and started driving to get the ring.