- T w e n t y -

December 27th.

Maddie's POV:

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 7,835,007 others

madisonvoyage: y'all are not ready for the next project that's coming out.

claudiasulewski: damn right they're not ready.

billieeilish: i gave her a hug, and her outfit is really soft 🥺

Today I've been hella productive, I finished designing my final pieces for the line. I meet with Claudia in about an hour, and then later tonight I find out if I'm not nominated for the shorty awards. I'm being dead serious when I say I don't care about the Teen Choice Awards or any other awards, I have to win the Shorty Awards.

Right now, I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds on my laptop at the island, Billie's upstairs getting ready for an interview. But she'll be back by the time I'm nominated, I hope. But if she's not I'll be okay.

Billie came down the stairs with Milo, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck.

Billie: "I have to go this interview, I'll be back in a few hours. I love you."

Maddie: "Okay, have fun. I love you too."

I turned around so I could kiss her properly.

Billie: "By the way, tomorrow, I'm meeting with Q so I can cut things off."

Maddie: "Really?"

Billie: "Yeah."

I stood up and gave her a hug, I don't know whether I should thank her or talk to her. She hugged me back tightly, and kissed the top of my head.

Billie: "I'll be back at like 5-6."

Maddie: "Okay, have fun."

Billie: "I'll try, no promises though." She smiled at me and grabbed her keys off the table.

I have roughly an hour before I meet with Claudia, I need to film. I just need a video because I'mma be out of town a lot.

I opened my phone, and I decided that I was going to to an updated Q&A. Because like with my videos, they're always planned. It's not like a vlog or anything. So I don't really talk about myself as I should you know.

I went to Instagram and posted a question thing on my story, it took no time for the questions to come in. Most of them were about Billie and I our relationship, but I'm sure I could move around it.

I walked up to my filming and Milo came in with me, she jumped up on the couch and laid down. I sat on the floor leaning against the couch, my camera was on the smaller tripod. I turned pushed the power button and I started filming.