- T w e n t y f o u r -

January 4th.

Maddie's POV:

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas, and 7,125,083 others

madisonvoyage: voting for the teen choice awards ends in a couple hours, go vote for me😊

billieeilish: so fine 😩

mvupdates: I've been voting every day

Billie left to go get her outfit, the awards are in like four hours. I am not mentally ready, I don't know what I would say if I did win. I think I could win, but like I'm not overly cocky about winning.

Earlier today, Claudia and I sampled clothing. This line is announced next week while I'm in Paris, I'm not prepared for Paris at all. I don't have my outfits, I'm not packed. I could get packed.

I thought for a second and I realized that I literally have nothing else to do, I walked into my glam room and I got my suitcase. I looked at my schedule because I have no clue how long I'm in Paris for. I'm in Paris for three days, Kenzie only wants me to attend one day of fashion week. Which I don't mind because, New York Fashion Week was kinda boring.

The fashion show yesterday was mad fun, I just liked the vibe of the whole event. They had god food there too.

I walked into the bedroom and I chose the clothes I wanted to take, I'm not even going to lie, I packed more of Billie's clothes than my own.

Kenzie🌵:

do you have any of the outfits for paris?

I'm bringing them tomorrow.

okay.

Do you have everything for the award show tonight?

yeah.

Alright, I'll be over in like 2 hours. I'm at the studio preparing a look for your next photoshoot.

okay.

Read at 1:16P.M.

I packed everything I could, it didn't take me that long. I was zipping up my suitcase, and I heard the garage open, meaning that Billie was back.

She opened the door downstairs, Milo of course took off and left me to go to her.

Billie: "Aw hi mamas! How was your day?"

Normally, she would come find me by now. I quietly walked out of the room, I was standing between the wall. I peeked out and I saw Bille with Milo in her arms just lightly swaying. That was the cutest thing that I have ever seen.