- T w e n t y f i v e -

January 8th: Paris.

Billie's POV:

Today was our final day in Paris, it's now like 7. I have a date planned and I can't wait. Maddie really enjoyed Fashion Week, but I was bored out of my mind. Paris has been fun as fuck, we're both happy.

Maddie's currently laying on the bed scrolling through her phone, it's safe to say that our sleep schedule is fucked up again.

I've been dreading leaving Paris, because when we get back. I have a meeting with my team, about another tour. I know it's not going to happen for months, but knowing that I'm probably going to have to leave her again. It hurts.

The dream isn't as consistent, I still have it, but it's more like once a week instead of every night. I was stressed about this dream because I've had dreams where they happen the next day, and I was okay with those happening. But if anything happens with her, I don't know what I would do.

I walked into the room, and she locked her phone and opened her arms. I fell onto the bed lightly and she wrapped her arms around me, she smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Billie: "Are you ready for our date?" I moved a strand of hair out of her face.

Maddie: "Yes."

I stood up and pulled her up with me, she stood on her tippy toes to kiss me. I grabbed the key card off the dresser, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the door.

I wouldn't lie to you, I have nothing planned for this date. We're probably just going to walk around and get food, her and I can have fun doing anything. It's fun when dates are planned, but it's also fun when they're spontaneous.

We walked out of the hotel, and our hotel was located in between a bunch of tour sites or whatever. Maddie's had no time to look around or do anything. There was Fashion Week, and she's had fittings and everything.

She announced her clothing line with Claudia yesterday, and I was thinking about it. She was never that excited when a new piece of her line came out before tour, I think that she just didn't enjoy it as much as she enjoyed doing this. She didn't have any help with her line, but Claudia was there every step of the way.

Maddie: "I've had fun with you." She looked down at our joined hands.

Billie: "I've had fun too shorty, it's always fun traveling with you." I smiled at her.

We ended up in this really pretty area, there was no one here, it was just her and I in our own little world. She was walking ahead of me, and she was spaced out. I took a picture of her.

She heard the camera click and she turned back and smiled at me.

Maddie: "You're precious."

Billie: "You're precious."

I caught up to her and took her hand, the one thing on my mind is the meeting. I've known about it for almost a week, I don't wanna tell her because I know all she'll think about is the day I leave. But I don't even know the day I leave.

I don't think I'm gonna tell her about the dream either, because I'm not having it as often as I was. It'll probably just stop and I'll move on with my life.

Maddie: "You okay?"

Billie: "Yeah."

Maddie: "You sure?"

Billie: "Yes shorty, I'm fine." I lightly laughed at her.

She looked me in my eyes to see if I was lying, I wasn't. But I wasn't really telling the truth, I mean it's bothering me but I'll be okay.