- S e v e n -

California: October 2nd

Maddie's POV:

We're back in L.A. for probably about a week, this week is big for both of us. I'm finishing my house, Billie has two shows and then we're out of the country.

Billie is so hyped about leaving the country with me, and I'm hella excited too. Billie is literally thriving, and I couldn't be happier for her.

But she is still a little thrown off about what happened in Atlanta, I don't blame her. I know how she feels, I had no clue how she felt when I wouldn't tell her, now I really know how it feels.

I completely understand why she doesn't want to tell me, and I understand that it was a hard time for her. But I want her to get it over with so she doesn't have to stress about it anymore.

With me, she knew bits and pieces, and I know nothing. I had no clue she even had a serious relationship before me. She's good at hiding her feelings, I thought I was good, but then I met Billie.

But I'm not saying that as a bad thing, because since I told her that she can talk to me about anything no matter how she feels about the topic. She's been talking to me a lot more, about everything.

Billie has a show on Friday and then Monday, then we're out of the country. I'm not ready to leave, like if I can't get used to a three hour time difference. How the hell am I gonna do like seven?

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 4,245,096 others

madisonvoyage: back in la for a week, then it's international

billieeilish: i can not wait to travel the world with you.

mvupdates: BILLIE'S COMMENT HAS ME IN TEARS BRO🥺

Billie's at her house, and I'm at mine. My house is a lot farther than I thought. I thought that it was going to need more work, but we're almost done.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hellooo."

Billie: "I miss you." She whined.

Maddie: "You literally just traveled the country with me and you miss me?"

Billie: "Yeah, I got used to like living with you and now I can't live with out you."

Maddie: "You are so dramatic."

Billie: "You wanna get lunch?"

Maddie: "Yeah I'm down. I'll pick you up in 30."

Billie: "Why won't you let me see your house?"

Maddie: "Because, its not done yet. I want you to see it when its all done."