- T w e n t y t w o -

December 31st.

Maddie's POV:

I'm having a party tonight, and I'm actually ready for it. Do I have an outfit though? No, but Kenzie just got a new studio. Billie's going to drive over there, then Holden's gonna pick me up from there and we're gonna shoot today.

It's about 9, Billie and I are laying in bed, she's laying with her head rested on my chest. And her and her arm was draped over my stomach, her bracelets were cold as hell on my stomach. I lifted up her arm so I could pull down my hoodie.

Billie: "We need to get up shorty."

Maddie: "You're laying on top of me."

She smiled at me and me wrapped her arm around me tighter.

Maddie: "We gotta get up and we have to shower."

Billie: "Say less."

...

We finally got ready it was now 10:45. Billie's going to come back here after Kenzie's so she'll be with Milo all day. We walked to Billie's car, she opened the door for me and I smiled at her. She made her way around to the other side and placed her hand on my thigh.

I connected my phone to her GPS, and it was telling us where to go.

Maddie: "So you're going to prepare the house for the party?"

Billie: "Yeah."

I smiled at her, we ended up at her studio.

Via Instagram:

Liked by billieeilish, belltwins, and 6,251,009 others

madisonvoyage: shooting someting today😌

billieeilish: i deadass just realized those are my sweats.

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish they sure are😊

Billie was laying next to me on the couch I was laying on, she had her head rested on my shoulder. I was waiting for Kenzie to come in with my outfit for my shoot, but while I'm shooting with Holden. I'm going to ask him about Kenzie, and what he's going to do.

Billie now had her arms wrapped around my waist, and her head was rested on my chest. I was lightly running my hand through her hair, I heard her let out a relaxed sigh.

Kenzie walked in and had my outfit in her hand, I started to get up but Billie tightened her grip around my waist.

Maddie: "Babygirl, I gotta go change."

Billie: "5 more minutes."

Maddie: "How long until Holden gets here?" I was looking at Kenzie, while Billie moved to lay in my lap.

Kenzie: "You got about twenty minutes before he gets here."

Billie: "Say fucking less." She nuzzled closer to me and closed her eyes. I know this bitch is not tired, well... I can see why.