- T h r e e -

Billie: "I'm glad that you're happy here."

Maddie: "I'm happy as long as I'm with you."

I could see her out of the corner of my eye, and she gave me a smile and kissed my neck.

Finneas: "They gave us the clear, we can go get food now."

Billie: "Finally."

Billie laced our hands together and we started back towards the bus, Claudia and Finneas were right behind us. Billie and I are always the first one on the bus, she sat down and waited for me to sit down before she laid in my lap. She does this after every show too, she claims that it calms her down.

Finneas: "We're going get food post-mated to the hotel so we won't get mobbed."

Billie: "Whatever."

I ran my hand through Billie's hair lightly, she relaxed under my touch. After doing that for a short amount of time, her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing evened out.

Claudia was sitting on the other bench across from us, I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

It was quite a long ride back to the hotel, I was tired too, time zones are ass. I kept stroking Billie's hair and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Holden😁:

Hey Maddie, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. How's tour?

I lightly took my hand out of her hair so I could text him back.

                                                it's amazing, billie reacted how I expected her to. Tour's fun as hell, it's just these time zones are beating my ass. How's school?

Aww, I'm glad that that billie reacted how you wanted her to. School's going really good, like I actually have time to focus on me. Last semester was a shit show and I had no time do anything, but now I actually like have a schedule that's manageable.

                                                I'm glad that you got a schedule that you can work with, I can't wait for you to move to L.A. we're literally going to have the best time.

I know dude, I miss hanging out with you. Well, I miss shooting you😂

                                                I miss New York😂

I see how it is lmao.

                                                nah, it's all jokes. I miss hanging out with you too.

Is tour everything you'd expected it to be?

                                                everything and more.

I'm glad, I know you were stressing about it. I have homework I gotta do though. But I'll talk to you soon.

                                                okay.

                                                Read at 10:46P.M.

I put my hand back into Billie's hair, and I looked at her features. I do this all the time, because like I said. Billie does this after every show. Every time, I notice something different about her.

Arriving at the hotel.

Maddie: "Babygirl, we're here."

It took her a second to realize what I said, but once she did. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bus, she gets so excited about food.