- F o r t y s e v e n -

March 25th.

Maddie's POV:

We leave for New York in 2 or 3 days, Billie's been hella busy with planning tour and packing. I already packed, Kenzie and I have had meetings about what I wanna do when we get back from tour. Overall the last week has been stressful as shit.

James Charles was at the event that I was at a few nights ago, and we decided to collab. This is the last big thing I have coming before I leave for tour, and I'm really excited to collab with him. I've talked to him in the past, and I'm on his PR list. So I'm really excited to film with him today.

He doesn't want me to be there until noon, and it's only nine. I've been hella busy so I had to start waking up earlier than I normally would. And Billie's also had to wake up earlier than she normally would. I know she's stressed, but this tour is about to be so good, and she will be so proud of herself.

Billie woke up before me because she had a phone call she had to do. I have no clue what her schedule is for the day.

I walked downstairs and Billie's grabbing her keys off the hook.

Maddie: "You gotta go already?"

Billie: "Meeting with my mom and Finneas."

Maddie: "Aw okay."

She walked over to me and gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head.

Billie: "I'll be back around 2?"

Maddie: "I'll be filming with James, so I won't be here."

Billie: "Oh."

Maddie: "You sound sad."

Billie: "No, I just didn't realize that you were filming with him today."

Maddie: "Is that meeting the only thing you have to do today?"

Billie: "Yeah, and I have to pack a little more, and then I'm done."

Maddie: "I only have to do this, and then clean the house."

Billie: "I can clean it while you're gone."

Maddie: "No I can do it."

Billie: "But I wanna help you." She whined.

Maddie: "You can, but I'm not asking you to."

Billie: "I know, I love you. I'll see you later."

Maddie: "I love you too." She bent down to my height to kiss me.

I watched her walk out of the door and then I made my way to the kitchen. I checked my email, I made it a daily thing to do that. But it doesn't really change anything.

Kenzie🌵

Any clothes you don't want, figure it out now because while you're gone I'mma come and pick them up. Sort them into 2 piles, ones that could be sold, and then the other pile is just shit you don't want.

okay. you're not coming to james' with me?

No.

okay, when are you coming to get the clothes so i know when i should start?

Probably around the time you leave, and you don't have to have everything done today.

okay.

Read at 9:31A.M.